Part 14

Lloyd stood in front of the big mirror watching his pretty little mate. Today is the day. Soon  sleepless lonely nights will be over. Dark circles were already showing on his eyes due to lack of sleep. He was fighting his wolf to claim her. He cannot claim her until she recognize him as mate. 

Last night was worst that the previous nights. He was anxious to be recognize by his mate. The clock strike twelve..one..two..three..nothing. Four..five..still nothing. 

"You have till midnight . Don't worry she'll get into her senses."  said the voice on his head.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Positive." 

"You better be." 

It's killing him. If things won't work the way he was hoping things to happen today, he'll get insane declare war against a neighboring pack or pack of Rogues. Anyone! Anything! 

Lloyd groan. He headed to the shower. He was hoping it will help to cool the heat on his head and the heat on his pants.  

***************

Sam heeded Jake's advice and went back to her room. It's her birthday and it won't do any harm if she pamper her self a bit.  How to spend the remaining afternoon, she has no idea. Maybe she'll think of something after she shower and get rid of the sweat on her body. A long hour bath is appealing. 

She open the door and headed straight to the shower.  Stripping her clothes off on her way. She put her sweaty and dirty clothes on a laundry basket on a corner in the bathroom. When the bath is ready she submerge her body on the big  bathtub. She exhale will satisfaction. the hot water is working it's magic on her tired muscles. She lean her head back and fell asleep. She didn't know how long she was on the bathroom. She woke up when a knock was heard on the door. She hurriedly stood up and cover herself with a towel and check who it was. 

A young woman on a servant's dress smile at her when she came out. Two more girls are inside the room put something on her bed and left . Another girl came, she remember working from a beauty salon nearby. She look at the girl in front of her with curious eyes. 

"My name is Tanya. The Alpha wish to have you ready for dinner. Your clothes are on the bed and I'm here to help you. " she said smiling.

Sam walk to the bed and check the items brought for her. There is a blue floral dress. It was backless but not revealing much in front, with long sleeve and knee length. She touch the fabric and was please with its feel on her hands.  A matching footwear is beside it.  On the side table there was a vase with red roses. A card was place under it.

 Sam, 

         Happy birthday sweetheart.  I waited  for this special day to be with you. I hope you will like everything  I prepared for you. See you.

Lloyd

She look at the girl who follow her. "Why is he doing this?"

Tanya simply shrug her shoulder. "He is expecting you to be ready before seven. Shall we start?"

When they were done with her they left her alone looking at the mirror. She had light make up on which she insisted instead of too much make up other girls prefer. She doesn't like the feel of make up on her face but consider getting  a bit. She should look good in front of the Alpha.  Not that she care that much but she should at least give him satisfaction from the efforts he did to make her feel special on her special day. Here she is,  beautiful and hot for the Alpha. She shook her head from that thought. She almost forgot about her mate. What if he show up anytime tonight and she's with another man?What will he think? Will he reject her? They say the rejection is painful. 

A knock was heard from the door which stop her thoughts  getting any further. She reluctantly open the door and a very handsome man came to view. He was wearing plain gray chino trouser matching his gray jacket and a white shirt beneath. He was smiling showing his even white teeth. She bet his breath smells good and she felt like she wanna taste his mouth. Lloyd raise a brow when her eyes landed on his mouth. His smile grew even bigger.  Sam blinked. Damn Alphas ! Why do they look so good?

 He took a step forward and enter the room. He close the door gently without breaking eye contact with her. He smile and took something from his pocket. It was a beautiful red box . She gasp when he reveal  what's inside the box. It was a necklace with a crescent moon and a blue stone on it. 

"I'm glad you like it." He said smiling and put it on her neck.

"This is too much, I don't know what to say." Sam said touching the pendant.

"How about thank you my handsome and hot  Alpha, Alpha  Lloyd?" 

Sam smile and repeat what he said. "Thank you my handsome and hot Alpha, Alpha Lloyd."

" You're welcome. Are you ready? He asked  and open the door . Sam nodded and they went to his car waiting outside.