Part 35

Sam

Sam gasp when cold water was flash on her. She lifted her gaze and saw the same man who dragged her holding a bucket. Gracie was behind him.

"Thank you Gary." The man gave her a hateful glare before leaving.

"Gary was one of the strongest warrior and your father stripped him off from his rank. Why? Because your mother accused him of harassing her and he believed it. I'm not the only one who hold grudges to Sarah.

Sam can't believe what the woman was saying. Her mother wouldn't have said that if it wasn't true. She would believe her dead mother than this mad woman in front of her.

Graciella was holding a plate of food and sauntered towards her. She teased her with it. It looks good but any food from this snake makes her stomach flip.

"I know your hungry so I brought you something to eat."

"You shouldn't have bother. I'm on a strict diet. "

"You ungrateful bitch. I prepare this myself and you're eating eat."

Sam gave the woman a deadly stare. 

She smirked and put the food on a corner.

"You're just like your mother. Quiet but storming inside. Do you wanna know how I learn the truth?" She said checking her nails.

" When I first saw you I got this feeling you were Sarah's child. Obviously because you look exactly like her. But then I thought it could be possible for people to look like the other. And to satisfy my curiosity I got yours and Ben's  DNA test."

Sam was shocked to hear that.

"I've got ways dear."

Graciella get the food and scoop a portion using a spoon.

"You see this? It has silver dust. I hate you and your mother so much that killing you won't satisfy me. I wanna see you dying slowly squirming in pain and bleeding to death. So you will be a good girl now and open your mouth."

Sam clenched her jaw and tried to free her arms behind her. It was impossible to move. Both hands and feet were tied properly on the chair. 

Gracie hold her jaw and forced a spoonful on her mouth.  Sam winced when she tasted the bitterness of the silver. She coughed hard and tried to spill what was left on her mouth. She flinched when a strong feminine hand slap her hard. Gracie was seething with anger. She forced more food on her.

"I'm going to kill you! I hate you so much! You and your mother!"

Sam was breathing hard from fighting her. She won't make things easy for her . Her mouth was bleeding and she can taste the salty taste of her own blood. She barely have enough energy to fight Graciella and she's afraid she'll die not seeing her mate for the last time and telling Ben he's her father.

Graciella scooped another spoonful and prepared to forcefully feed her when a loud crushed was heard outside. Graciella stood up looking at the direction from where the crashing was heard. She cursed and pulled a silver knife underneath her skirt. She was going to plunge it on Sam's heart. Sam closed her eyes and prepared herself for her death. Before the knife could even scratch her, the door flew and smashed on Graciella's back. 

Lloyd was standing on the door. Eyes pitch black from anger.  He looked inside and his eyes landed on the crazy woman struggling to get up and trying to reach the silver knife that slipped from her hand.  He sniffed and smell the blood of his mate. He look at her and growl at the sight of his beloved mate. Sam's head was lying on her side. Her mouth is bleeding and she has scratches on her body and face.  

Gracie reached the knife and moved to make further damage to her prey but Lloyd was fast to stop her. She was struggling to free herself from his strong grip. Lloyd was furious he held the woman on her neck with one hand and lifted her on the ground. He watched till she run out of breath and died on his hand. When she was no longer moving, he snap her neck to make sure she's dead and throw her lifeless body on the wall. 

Lloyd run to his mate. He lifted her face and pushed her hair away from her face. 

"Sam...Sam..." No response. He untied and carry her outside. He can feel how weak Sam is and he was so scared he's going to lose her. Outside he found Ben throwing all the punches and kicks on a big man crawling on the ground. He was so mad and nobody tried to stop him. He lifted his head when he sense Lloyd coming out from the ruined house.

Ben immediately approached Lloyd and checked Sam. 

"We need to get her to the doctor." Ben nodded and they both run to the nearest car.