Part 18

The Alpha was nowhere near the training area. Everyone are relieved that he diverted his attention somewhere else. Sam tried to look normal as possible, not wanting anyone to get suspicious about her plan to leave. Tomorrow she will transfer to the quarters for Omega. She will keep training because of the potentials she was showing.

Three men walk in with the Beta. Blood Moon Pack. He was showing them the progress the Pack was making . He look so proud about it. The men nodded in agreement. They were from an allied pack, visiting to observe for strategies they can use to strengthen their own pack.

This is her chance. She can sneak out with them so nobody will realize she was escaping. How she would do that she doesn't know yet. First, she has to convince anyone to take her with them.

Night came and still there was no sign of the Alpha. Zion and Jake looks okay, meaning Lloyd is just fine. Maybe roaming around his property or fucking the bitch somewhere else. The idea made her blood boil.

She was watching the men having their conversation with the Beta and Gamma. They were drinking and having a good time. One man stood up, excuse himself to the group. He headed to the washroom. Sam quietly follow him and waited for him to finish. She hid herself near the washroom so she won't draw attention from anyone passing by.

" What do you want?" a man's voice. He stood on his spot not looking at her. He must have sense her and approach her to see what she wants.

Sam quietly walk out of her hiding place. The man look at her, obviously please with her appearance. He was tall like Zion and Jake. He look strong like a warrior. He must be one of the strongest male in his pack.

"Speak woman, or did you swallow your tongue?"

"I would like to ask your help." He raise a brow.

"What's your name?"

"Samantha."

"How will I help you?"

"I need to get out of here. Please help me."

"Why do you want to live?"

Sam play with her fingers feeling nervous. It looks like she talk to the wrong person. But she had no other choice. Tomorrow morning they will leave. It's now or never. She can't bear any moment here in the pack.

"The Alpha..."

A light of recognition lit the man's eyes. He probably heard what the Alpha did few days ago.

"I see, you don't wanna stay on a place with a crazy Alpha. I heard he was scary and destructive."

Sam nodded. At least that was all he heard. He doesn't have an idea who she is and the reason why the Alpha acted like that.

"I cant blame you gal. So what is your plan?"

" I will sneak out of the house and hide on your car. The guards will surely let you go without any question. That will make my escape easy. "

The man nodded.

"Are you going to help me?"

"Why would I do that?"

Sam heart's sank. The man is declining her request.

He smile and his pearly white teeth showed.

"Okay I'll help you. You know where the cars are do you?"

Sam nodded and she catch the key he threw to her. Sam looked at him with wide eyes. She can't believe she convinced him to help her.

" Try not to get caught. We leave at dawn. The name is Caleb." He said leaving her to join his men.

Sam went back to her room. Grab her old bag and started packing her things. She's not going back if she succeeded escaping again. That is a promise she made to herself.

She didn't sleep the whole time. She doesn't want to sleep and miss the chance of escape. She check the clock. It was four in the morning. She carefully took her bag under her bed and quietly left the room. No one is around at this time. Guards are on their post in the border. She walk slowly where the cars were park. She glance behind her to check if no one is there. She curse when she realize she forgot to ask which car was his. She pushed the unlock button and the lights of the car on the left side blink. She open the door get inside and close the door gently. All she had to do is wait for Caleb and his men.