Part 25

Conan arrived on a pick up truck. He took Sam's new bag and usher her to get in the vehicle. Sam get in and he place the bag beside her.

"Listen, Martin here is a friend. He will take you to Moon Valley Pack. Look for Benjamin he will help you."

"Benjamin?"

"Yes he was Sarah's mate." Martha said standing beside Conan.

"I don't know how to thank you. You did a lot for me."

Martha held her hand.

"We don't have much time. Robin told me they're on their way here." Conan close the door and the vehicle started moving.

Sam wave her friends goodbye from the window. She felt tears fell on her cheeks. She was glad she met them.

Martha wave her hand one final time before the car disappear from their view. They were still outside when two cars stop in front of them. Conan embrace Martha's shoulder. The first person who step out of the car is one of their pack. The other four are not familiar, they were from other pack. They were all strong looking men, but the last to step out from the second car intrigue him more. He is intimidating giving away a high ranking blood in his veins.

"Conan, Martha."

" Jeremy, what brought you here with this fine gentlemen?" Conan casually said.

"I was asked by Alpha Derek to help this men find a woman from their pack. We believe was the woman you have with you here."

"Yes there was a woman, but I believe she's not the person you are looking for."

Jeremy turn back and look at them. Lloyd's eyes darken from what he heard. Without permission he went inside the house sniffing the air on his way. He stop when he caught the sweet scent of her. He was more determined to find her. Conan came after trying to stop him but Jake got his arms.

"He's an Alpha and he is looking for his mate." Conan clenched his fist and went outside the house. He knows he can't go against an Alpha. Martha seeing his distress look embrace him.

He was sure she's here. The scent was still fresh. He follow the scent where it was strong and it took him to a room. He open it only to find out it was empty. He get inside and took the cover she use. He sniff and drown himself to her scent. When he open his eyes they were pure black. He cannot contain his anger anymore. He was so close of getting her. Apparently she outsmarted him again.

A loud crashed was head. Lloyd threw the bed crushing the wall and glass window. With long strides he walk outside and grab Conan's neck. He lifted him on the ground with one hand. Conan struggle to get his grip off his neck and he failed.

"Where is my mate?" Lloyd asked through gritted teeth, the sound almost inaudible.

Conan turn purple from the lack of air. Martha cannot stand the sight anymore.

"She's gone! Please put my mate down!"

Lloyd look at her but didn't comply to her request.

"You'll find her on the Moon Valley Pack."

Lloyd free Conan from his grip. Conan landed on the floor holding his neck, desperate for air.

Without a word, Lloyd step in the car. Leaving them all speechless.

"I'm sorry about this. We will pay for all the damages." With that Jake left and join the Alpha on the car. The other two went back to their own car as well.

Lloyd was brooding inside the car. He was tapping the door on his side in the car while waiting for Jake. They went back to the pack house to apologize for the trouble they cause and promise to pay for all the damages.

"Finally." He said when Jake join him in the car and twist the key to start the car.

"I was fixing your mess. You shouldn't have trash their house so we didn't have to stay here a little longer than plan."

"Let's leave."