Part 24

Sam woke up from the sunlight coming through her window. She forgot to pull the curtain. She did her morning routine and open her closet. She dig from the pile of clothes given by Martha. She was having a mental debate wether to wear the pink or the purple dress. Both look pretty and soft. She made up her mind and decided she'll wear the purple one. Looking at the mirror she kept admiring the dress. It was knee length, sleeveless showing her slender arms, it hugs her waist perfectly as if it was made for her. It was V on the neck showing a decent portion of her chest. A knock on the door made her stop from twirling in front of the mirror. She open it with an excited Martha on the door. She look at her from head to toe. She put her hands together and nod her approval of her appearance.

"I knew it would look good on you. It's a bit old but unused. Nevertheless, you look perfect. It never cross my mind that you would look someone like from a different time."

"Thank you, I like it."

"Shall we?"

She nodded and they went out in the car.

She had so much fun. They did the grocery shopping, shop for more clothes and footwear, dine in dainty restaurant and had their nails done before they went home.

They were chatting and putting the groceries on the cupboard when Robin came, Conan behind him. The look on their face made them stop.

"Are you two okay?" Martha asked her husband and son.

" There were men in the pack house talking with the Alpha. They said they came from the Crescent Wolf Pack and was looking for a girl. I think they were talking about Sam." Says Robin.

Sam's face pale from the news. She didn't expect them to find her soon.

"Alpha confirm there's a newcomer staying with us, they will be coming here soon." It was Conan.

"What are we going to do? Give Sam?" asked Martha.

"We'll think of a way to get her out of here. Martha help Sam pack her things I'll be back soon to get her. Robin keep an eye on the visitors. Inform us their whereabouts."

Robin nodded and went out of the house the moment his father told him what to do. Conan following him a second later. Martha pull Sam's hand and dragged her on her room. She pull a bag Sam didn't thought was there under her bed. It was bigger than her old bag. They put all her things inside. When they're done they went outside and patiently wait for Conan.

Alpha Derek is assessing his unexpected visitors. He was sitting on his chair behind his big table. On the right chair in front of him is the Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack, on the left was his Gamma. Another couch near the door were two of his men.

Lloyd was wearing a day old shirt and a jean torn on the knees. A man like him can have any woman he want on her knees. With his lips pressed thinly, he can see he was stress. They have a civil relationship with his pack, not their strong alliance like they have with the Blood moon pack.

"What brought the Alpha of the Crescent Wolf pack in my territory?" he asked.

"I came here looking for a woman that belongs in my pack. Your assistance is very much appreciated Derek."

Alpha Derek raised a brow.

"A female? Would you mind telling me the reason of her actions so I can be of help."

Lloyd gritted his teeth. He was embarrassing himself telling every pack that he was looking for his mate who was so stupid running away from him.

"She is quite valuable and I want her back."

"If she's that important why did she left?

"She's my mate.I'm quite popular with the opposite sex and it drives her nuts. You know... this woman they don't quite understand us men." Jake answer, saving his Alpha for another embarassing moment.

Alpha Derek smile. Understanding appeared on his face. He knew that it wasn't the Gamma's mate but his. Base on the men's demeanor, he can say who's problem it is. If he were in the same situation he won't bother looking for a woman unless it was his. He didn't say a word about his thought.

"Well then if that is the case, I'll be glad to help you gentlemen. At least were not after a dangerous fugitive." He said the last word looking at Lloyd's direction. He failed to see any reaction. He shifted from his seat and told them the information he has. A man came and was instructed to assist them to the place where they could find a girl who came with Conan and Martha.

Lloyd and Jake get in their car. The man who will help them find Sam get in the other car. Once seated Lloyd held his temple trying to get the headache out his head.

"You think that's Sam?"

He sigh and lean his back on his chair.

"It better be. Goddess, that woman is the death of me!"

"Good thing I haven't found my mate yet."

"Can hardly wait for that day. Lloyd said looking at him sideway.

Guys sorry for late updates. Still have issues on power interruption. They need to fix  it till 3 of September.  I'll try to edit part 24 and 25 when I get a chance..

 We have electricity for three hours, then we have to wait for another three hours for electricity . Thank you for your support and patience. Love you guys.