Ch- 11 My Stalker

Lil bit by nelly.

Marcus POV

I took my car keys in my hand.

"Going out?" Vincent asked me.

"Yeah. Going to get myself treated with a little desert." I winked at him.

He laughed and waved me goodbye, understanding my hint.

I needed to see her.

I tracked her. And reached her location. I saw her get out of the building. She wore a white top hugging her curves perfectly accompanied with demin jeans. She look so beautiful. Her hair was made into a ponytail but that didn't stop small bangs to carelessly fall in front of her face.

I got out of the car and made my towards her, across the street where she was standing.

I already got her number through my connections. I opened my phone and texted her to turn around.

Her back was facing my direction, she took out her phone to check the messages i sent her. She turned around laying her beautiful emerald eyes on me.

"You?!" She had a tone of anger and disbelief in her voice. Probably because of the kiss.

"Its it a pleasure to meet you again Violetta." I greeted her.

She made her way towards me. "Why are you here?! And how did you get my number?." She said in anger.

"I was in the area. And I happened to see you across the street." I lied. I obviously knew where she would be.

She crossed her arms," i find it hard to believe." And narrow her eye like she was trying to decipher  my lie.

"And my number?" She asked again.

I raised my hand i the air, like giving up and surrendering," I have my ways. " i winked at her, causing her to get more agitated." I didn't have a choice cause I forgot to take it last time we were on our date." I added.

As soon as I mentioned it her face went red. I knew she thought of the kiss. She was so easy to read. I chuckled inside.

She tried to hide it and maintain her composure," your a stalker!"

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Maybe..."

She looked at me confused & spoke," thats not reassuring Marcus." And rolled her eyes. So cute. More i loved the way she says my name. I can hear her voice all day long. Moaning in my pleasure, rolling in my bed. Her hands tired, she in my control...the thought made my mouth water.

I saw her friend get out the building and join her. "I got the refund so..." she noticed me. She recognised me in an instant.

"Your Marcus king!" She gasped.

I smiled at her. "In flesh."

"I am so glad to meet you! I am Nina Sulven. Violetta best friend. "

"Its a pleasure Miss. Nina. I am friend of Violetta. " I shake her hand introducing myself. I didn't like to say friend but for now it will have to do. Otherwise i will scare her off.

Violetta was not pleased to see me. She locked arms with her friends and dragged her with her to leave. "i am sorry we would love to stay and chat but our schedule is busy for the whole day." She made an excuse.

But i was not giving up," is something the problem? Maybe i can help?" I asked them. I noticed they both seemed upset on something.

"No thank you." Violetta said.

She was eager to leave. I knew why she was avoiding eye contact with me. I enjoy effecting her so much.

But her friend Nina stopped her. "Actually it's not a great day for us. My wedding venue just got canceled." She said with sadness.

"Which venue did you booked?" I asked her.

"The Mayer field."

"I might be able to help with that." I said to her. Her face lit up in joy. Like she found gold.

"Really?! "

"Yes my friend owns the building so i can put you in the VIP list." I said to her.

She practically screamed and hugged Violetta in joy. "Vi! I can get married, in the place where my parents did!"

Violetta smiled and hugged her back.

"I need to tell Luke the good news!" She left to call someone.

Violetta faced me. Her once angry face melted to a warm smile. "Regardless of the stalking, i wanna thank you for helping out. Its been Nina's dreams to get married there."

When i saw her smiled at me, all i wanted was to hug her , pull her deep in my embrace. Kiss that red delicious ruby lips senselessly. But I somehow stopped my urges.

"I owe you one." She chuckled.

"Then i will settle this with another date." As I spoke, Her smile vanished.

"Come on. Its not fair. I told you i cant date you." She tried to explain. "I have a boyfriend Marcus."

"And i told you i am very persuasive. I am not taking no for an answer." I am never giving up until i make her mine.

Nina ended the call and came to join us in the conversation. "I cant thank you enough Mr. king, for your kindness."

"Please call me Marcus. " i said to her.

"We are going for dress fitting at the moment. Do you wanna join us?" Nina asked me.

Violetta eye widen. She didn't approve, seems like it. Her reaction was to run away i knew. She couldn't handle being in my presence. But I want her next to me skin to skin. She is put on this earth for me. Its just that I want her. I want to breath her. She is all I can see when I close my eyes. Damn it! I have got it bad for her!

"He is a busy man Nina..." she told her.

No way i am letting go of this opportunity to spend time with her. Also i needed to convince her to go out with me again.

"I am free, i can join." I smiled.

"Great!" Nina said overjoyed.

Violetta signed in defeat.

You not getting rid of me that easy my Little tiger.