Ch 3 Bachelorette Party

( music playing in the club)

We got dressed for the party. I wore a black dress and kept my hair open. Nina did my make-up and touched it up with a bit of mascara and red lipstick.

Nina wore a short red dress.

She looked hot in that. Luke already came and told me to take care of her today. We all know when she parties ... she is uncontrollable.

We got in the cab and reached the hottest club in Paris.

"How did you get a booking here?!"

"I had to pull a lot of strings but I finally got in. But my only regret I couldn't get the first floor booked. They said it's reserved for some VIP."

It was quite crowded.

We went to the bar counter and Nina ordered shots.
The music was playing very loudly.

Cry by kazka was playing loudly in the background.

It was very crowded and the air was filled with the smoke of hukka and alcohol. Nina accompanied by her other girlfriend went in. We reached the bar counter and a hot bartender came to greet us.

"What would you ladies like to drink?" He said with a wink.

"Shots! And keep it coming!!" She practically shouted with excitement. I could help but chuckle. This made me remember the old days in our college dorm room parties. She hasn't changed a bit.

The bartender placed a round of 9 glasses in front of us and he juggled the vodka bottle and poured is the drinks.

We quickly picked up our drinks and click our glasses together. "Cheers! To the bride to be!" We said in unison.

I poured the whole thing into my mouth. I coughed cause of its sting. It's been a while since I had drunk alcohol. Being a medical professional keeps you away from all sorts of pleasure of drugs and alcohol.

The bartender refilled our empty drinks. "So what are you guys celebrating?" He asked Nina.

"This is my bachelorette party! I am getting married soon!!" She said in excitement.

"Well, then congratulations!! " he cheered. "The next round is on the house!"

"Amazing! Thanks, Man" we had a few more drinks. I was already a bit tipsy. So was Nina but, she was still not stopping drinking.

"It's a shame you are unavailable. I would have asked you out." He winked at her.

"Oh my sexy..." she purred. She glanced at me," but my friend here is available for the ride." She said hugging me. I gave a nervous laugh. The bartender locked his eyes on me. Oh on! I don't wanna get into trouble.

"Oh, she is?" He said in his sexy French accent. His dirty blonde hair and green eyes were like magnets. Even though his features were handsome still I didn't want to get involved in anything like this. Plus I have henry.

Suddenly our favourite song started playing and I took the opportunity to escape his approach to me and dragged Nina to the dance floor. We danced moving our bodies with the music. I can say Enrique Iglesias never gets old. 'Dirty dancer was both Nina and my favourite to grove on.'

We danced so much that we were out of breath. At last, she pulled me back to the counter. We made it to our seats cause I needed rest too. But I also regret it cause the bartender was waiting for me ...looked like it.

He gave another drink in my hand. "I didn't order any..." I tried to decline him.

"Don't worry. It's on me." He winked at me and smiled. "By the way my name is Alex." he leaned in close to me.

I glared at Nina. Who was so wasted that, didn't even notice what kind of situation she put me in?

I signed," um, Alex... I am sorry to have given the wrong impression, I already have a boyfriend." I gave weak smile. I hate to be in this kind of situation.

"I don't mind it, he doesn't have to know." He pursued me more. This is why I hate this kind of situation!

I gave another nervous laugh. "I am sorry... it's still a no," I said politely.

His eyes were fixed on me. I guess he didn't like me rejecting him. But it can't be helped.

"No worries." He smiled at me.

I looked at my wristwatch. It was already 1 am. I need to get Nina home. Luke told me to take care of her.

I noticed some of the drunken men were trying to grope her. I immediately made my way to rescue her. I practically shouted and shove them off her. They were pissed but left once the crowd was beginning to form.

I signed. Jessi one of Nina friends told me that she will take Nina to her home. We were about to have a slumber party later. Plus Luke is out on a fishing trip. I went back in to take care of the tap.

While I was paying I saw Alex came to me once again. I knew what he wanted. "I am sorry Alex I am not interested... " I protested strongly.

"I will give up if you have a drink with me." He handed me glasses of a blue lagoon.

He left me with the glass.

I was conflicted but when I was going to take a sip when a husky voice behind me spoke up," I would not drink that if I were you." I almost got startled and spilled my drink.

I turned around to face the source of the sudden speed-up of my heart.

There was a tall guy with back brushed brunette hair with exotic Armani suit standing in front of me. Too close. But I didn't felt scared of him. My eyes finally searched and met his deep clear blue eyes. Almost like the ocean. The kind which consumes you. The bright ocean blue with a back rim surrounded. I couldn't control my restless heartbeat.

He captivated me...