Ch- 12 Fitting Room

Best friend by saweetie

Violetta POV

We reached at the fitting store. Nina tried on her dress. She looked beautiful and divine.

I sat with Marcus, who seemed to stare at me a lot. I become self conscious around him.

He got up and leaned close to me, which made flinch. Is he going to kiss me again?! I close my eyes and covered my mouth. He chuckled and took the champagne glass kept beside me.

He is enjoying teasing?!

My face was flushed.

"You don't need to be so conscious around me." He said .

I gave him the stink eyes. "Its your fault, you kissed me without warning. Now, I need to be on guard around you." I said clearing my throat and coughing.

He laid those gorgeous blue eyes on me," i am not sorry Miss. Violetta. Only a fool is blind enough to let the opportunity pass by, when the goddess is standing in front of him." He said so swiftly.

I got embarrassed. "How can you speak like that?" Does he hear himself sometimes?

"I only speak the truth." He said to me.

I was going to say something to him when it was interrupted by Nina. "Vi, your maid of honour dress is ready! Lets try it on."

I got up from my seat and joined her in the fitting room. It was really beautiful plus the colour was so soothing. It was a beautiful work of lace. And material like silk.

I got into the dress it hugged my body perfectly. The peach colour complimented my skin and the fabric was soft and beautiful. It was v neck with halter, backless. Just beautiful.

I was abit embarrassed caused it showed alots of skin but it was beautiful

I was abit embarrassed caused it showed alots of skin but it was beautiful .

I went out of the fitting room as i made my way to main hall my heart speed up. Marcus was sitting there. I wonder how would he react. Wait, Why did I thought of him?

I stood on the panel. I could see his eyes stuck on me. I gave it a twirl and spin.

"You look so beautiful Vi." Nina giggled and hugged me.

I chuckled," thank you Nina."

I met the eyes which longed for, to met his. He his eyes were just intensely fixed on me. He finished swallowed his dry throat and spoke,"tu ressembles à l'aube du matin. le blush rose de la rose. juste envoûtant et d'une beauté à couper le souffle ma chérie" he spoke in french.

I raised an eyebrow not understanding him but" i take it as a compliment I guess." I said to him. But Nina understood him completely and blushed.

"Breathtakingly beautiful." He repeated in English.

"Oh thanks." Gave my shy smile at him.

We finished our dress fitting and made our way towards our car.

"I need to meet Luke's parents Vi! I totally forgot. Please you have to go on without me. " she pleased.

"But what i will understand in cake and wine tasty?" I said helpless.

"Please Vi, i cant cancel on them. Do me a favour and go instead of me. You have good taste buds so I trust you..." she protested & pleaded again.

She looked at Marcus. "Marcus can accompany you." After saying that she got in the car hurriedly and left.

I couldn't even say no.

I turned to face Marcus who had a smile ear to ear. But my face was like i will kill someone. I will kill Nina. For leaving me with him. (-.-) His luck might be shining now but so will mine .

He opened his car door for me and i got in.

"Don't smirk. I don't have a choice but to take you. I don't have any idea about these things but because its Nina wish i am taking you." I was scolding him to wipe that grin off his face.

"Well, i have to thank Nina later. I got more time to spend with you." He said with a cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes at him and scoffed. We got inside his car.

He suddenly leaned close to me. So close that or lips were inch apart from an action. I could feel colour rising up my cheeks. What?! Again?! Is he going to kiss me? He raised his hand near my face. I froze in place. He pulled the seatbelt and buckled it. Then went back to his seat.

Seriously?!

He couldn't help but laugh," your so easy Violetta."

I crossed my arms in anger and turned away from him. "Who can say?! you might do something again? I don't trust you." My face was beaming with blush.

He drove the car. "How about this? I wont kiss you again without your permission. I promise."

I looked at him with doubtful eyes,"really?"

"Its might be hell hard for me, but i want you to be ease when your with me. " he replied with calm.

Can i trust him?

"Trust me." He said again.

I thought for a while and spoke," fine. But you have to know you will have a long wait ahead cause i am not going to give you my consent ." I told him.

"Don't worry i have confidence. You will." He gave me a cheeky grin.

"I wont." I said again.

I wont. I said again reassuring myself.