Ch 7 The capture

She wolf by shakira

Violets pov

We sat down to dine with Nina and Luke. Nina was worried cause i didn't come back to sleepover and instead stayed at the condo.

"I can't believe there was shoot out took place at the bar where we went last night?!" Nina said.

My heart speed up the thought of last night. Specifically when his face to my mind. I checked my pressure this morning. I was back to good health. All needed was good rest.

"Yeah. Good thing you left early darling ."Luke said to Nina.

"Where were you?" She questioned me.

I gave a nervous laugh. I couldn't give her the details of last night. Just only a stranger saved me, then i came home.

"I couldn't live if anything happened to you my love." Luke said with a worried look on his face to Nina.

"Aww i am safe baby. Don't worry. I love you." They started to become lovely dovey. I couldn't help but feel happy to see them.

"I was worried for you too Violetta." Luke said to me. "You nina best friend. Which makes you my dear sister ."

"Thank you Luke." I gave him a warm smile.

"Luke i need you at the back." Carlos came and called him to the kitchen. He gave a quick glance at me and smiled.

So did i.

Nina and i was left alone right now.

She broke the silence. "So who was he?"

Her question made my heart race again.

"Um what you mean?" I asked her taking a sip of my apple juice.

She rolled her eyes. "Obviously the hot stranger that saved you yesterday! Whats his name?" She asked excitedly.

"Um I don't know ..." come to think I didn't even ask him what his name was.

"What? you didn't ask him what his name is & you took him home?"

I nodded no," it all happened so fast I didn't get the opportunity to ask."

She took a bit of her toast and spoke with her mouthful," at least tell me how he looked?"

I started to imagine his face.

"His eyes were crystal blue, almost silver. It was just mesmerising like the ocean. His hair was brunette and he had a small tattoo like a skull with wings on his neck..." i described him.

Marcus POV

I was astonished to hear how she remembered me. I was beaming with joy inside. I couldn't get rid of the victory smirk from my face. I unconsciously touched my neck tattoo.

Her friend Nina spoke. "Someone is mesmerised by a stranger."

" no way! It just I remember details if i see once. " she protested. But i knew she couldn't deny i was on her mind.

"Still was he hot? You treated him. You saw his body come give me the deeds now!!" She asked her. I also wanted to know what she thought of me.

"Your seriously asking me that." She laughed.

"Come on I haven't seen him. I have to visualise something. Well, then tell me?" She pursued her.

" um kind off... I guess. It didn't matter." She replied all flustered.

"Ohhhh, someone is crushing." She teased her. I couldn't keep my excitement on low. I want to jump out if the car, meet her, take her in my arms and declare the world she is mine!

"Nina come on! I have a boyfriend. " She said.

Not for long. I thought.

I didn't like her belonging to someone else. I have confidence in myself. She will be mine. Soon.

"Come on girl! You cant lie to me. There is something that captured you. You don't get crushes. You don't fall easy. If you go this far to remember his tattoo that means something of him captured you." I like her friend.

"Your just imagining things." She cut her off.

"We will see." She giggled.

"Whatever! Its not like we meet anymore. It was just a coincidence." She ended the conversation, when Luke came back to the table.

They started talking about wedding preparation and arrangement.

Removed the headphone.

"Well she seems captivated by you Marcus." Vincent said.

"Well i have that effect on people." I said proudly.

"Your too proud stalker." Vincent joked. "By the way have you thought what you will do about the boyfriend?" He asked me.

"I have something ideas." I smirked.

After that we followed them a little more.

They went in a boutique to try on wedding and bride maids dresses. And later returned home.

I went back to my mansion. I needed to take care of some business.

Plus i needed to make arrangements to meet Violetta again. I need to get her to come to a date with me. But as long as she has a boyfriend she is not going to be invested in me. She doesn't seem the type to cheat. So i need to eliminate this boyfriend from her life.

I called Vincent in.

"I need whatever dirt you can find on this guy Henry Lane."

"On it." He left after saying.

I sat down in my study table and read her file once more. Her likes and dislikes. All of it.

Then an idea came to me. I can invite her as a thank you for treating my wounds. She would not be able to reject me if I didn't give her the opportunity to speak. I just need one date with her all to myself, later i know how to get her.

Violetta we will be meeting soon again.