Ch- 9 No intention of being friends.

Wonderwall by oasis

Marcus POV

She spoke with soft and melodious voice.

"What is your name? You saved me and I don't know anything about you."

I smiled. "I am sorry for the delay in introduction. My name is Marcus king. Please to make your acquaintance Violetta."

"King as in really king?"

"Yes just like that." I chuckled.
She took a sip of the wine.

I kept my gaze fixed on her. She was conscious of me staring at her. I liked the effects i had on her. She was such a goddess that my eyes were not leaving her body. But i wanted her to be comfortable around me so i concentrate on her lips when she spoke. Neither was helpful cause i all i wanted was to devour those juicy red lips. Whenever she lick and but her lips was like fire on my groin. Fuck!

She is irresistible.

I need to taste those lips.

My inner monologue was broken when she spoke," what do you do Mr. king?"

"Please call me Marcus." I smiled at her with warmth. I wanted to hear her say my name from those sweet lips. "I am CEO of various business organisations. Trade and manufacturing." I said to her.

"Oh that must be tough." She unaware.

"Not quite. When you know everyone secret its easy." I winked at her.

She blushed at my response, no knowing how to reply to that. In that moment the waiter arrived with our food.

She felt relieved for the interruption but i was not. I was admiring that blush which is now cooling down.

"So your a surgeon?"

"Yes. " she smiled. "I am a junior neuro surgeon. But I recently have my final exam and after a series of working as an trainee. I will be promoted to resident." She said excited.

She seemed at ease now

She seemed at ease now. Her body language relaxed.

"You like saving lives. Then your superhero I presume." I said to her.

She laughed," hardly... i struggle in most things. I am no super hero cause i also lose patients and it's heartbreaking to deliver that news to their loved once. "Her faced filled with sorrow.

I need to change the topic.

"So, tell me how long are you here in Paris? " i asked her.

She took a bite of her chicken. She looked at me to answer," my friend Nina is getting married with in two weeks so i will be here until the wedding."

So its her friends wedding.

I gotta act fast. I need to make her mine by the time she is here. I don't wanna let go of her.