Ch- 15 Trouble follows me

I want to by rosenfeld

Marcus POV

I quickly but on my Rolex and my jacket. I was grinning ear to ear. I re-read the text i got from Violetta. 'I didn't cave in, just i owed you for helping Nina. And I don't like owing favours so i am willing to go with you this time only! So ... yes, i will out out with you today.'

Amazing! I had the best morning. I got ready as i will be soon picking her up. I took the keys to my BMW Z4 M40i. The fastest car yet.

Stated humming a melody in my mind

Stated humming a melody in my mind. I put on some colon from my favourite brand Hugo Boss. I was about to leave when Dan approached me. He is my another bodyguard.

"Marcus, i got some intel, that some men working for Krev is aiming for you. Please take care of yourself while your out." He threw me a gun.

"You know they don't even hold a candle to me." I winked at him going out, hiding the gun in my clothes.

"Enjoy you date." He waved at me going inside smiling.

I drove to her condo. I waited impatiently and kinda nervous like a little boy. I don't remember when was the last time i felt like this.

My phone rang, it was vincent.

"What's the status."

"The situation is grave. One of the Cartel men is not opening his mouth to speak &, we need a doctor urgently." He spoke.

"I will be there as soon as I can." I ended the call.

Shit I am already at her door. I don't wanna cancel our date.

She came out the door, & as soon as i saw her my heart leaped out of the chest, my throat went dry, my hands gripped the handel of the car door hard, too hard to control myself from jumping on her. I bit my tongue. Fucking hell!!! She laid her green mesmerising eyes on me.

She looked fuck hot, sexy and classy!

I have so many erotic thoughts running through my mind right this second

Screw lunch.
I wanna eat her.
Every inch,
every curve,
lick every corner.