Ch 34 Same old day in surgery

Bad for eachother- Cayley spivey

Violetta POV

It was just like any other day.

Not a busy one though. Except the emergency ward.

"Dr. Clove, I have a patient in room one for stitches. I am sorry but can you help? I still get nervous around angsty teenagers making a  fussing"

I smiled. "Sure Anna" I said to the trainee nurse."I picked up the Sewing kit . "You do know you have to do them one day Right? Cant avoid it forever or you cant learn."

"I will do them! Just teenagers are.... So rude."

I rolled my eyes at her. "One was rude , all of them can't be the same." I chuckled and went to the bed with the curtains.

I pulled the curtains and entered. A worried mother was holding her 16 years son.

The mother didn't gave me a chance to speak.

" I told him! Not to play with knifes and yet he didn't listen. I don't know what is the craze of being a knife throwing magician " she complained.

"Mom stop embarrassing me in front of the hot doctor. Magic is a art you will know soon." He said.

I cleaned his wound to stitches chuckling inside.

His wound was exactly like Marcus had on the night he first met me. All the memories came flooding back in. The once I kept shut for a while now.

I forced a smile to look past my tears. "So what's your name Mr. magician?"

"I am call nick, but my stage name is Moonlightning." He said proudly.

"I admire your courage to master the art of knife throwing nick but, think about what will happen to your parents if one of those knife hit you somewhere lethal? Any major artery...If you are gravely wounded then you can't be the greatest magician? Can you?" I cleaned his wound and put anaesthetic. "Not to mention how sad will be your parents if something happens to you." I tried to explain to him.

"Your right doctor, I will be more careful."

I smiled at him. "Good."

His mother thanked me in private. She was grateful. "I can't get him to listen to me doctor. Thank you"

"No worries maam, I was the same at his age."

Nick joined us. "If get a cut can I see you again?"

I laughed," I am sorry but if you get a cut I won't see you. Be healthy and we can meet outside someday."

"It's a promise."

"It is. Now you take care. Don't let me catch you in the hospital again," I bid him and his mother goodbye and guided them out.

As soon as I finished I got paged to come to the emergency ward for surgery.

I ran there immediately.

"What's the status?!" I put the Stethoscope around my neck to my ears to listen to his heart.

"White male, 36 years old. A gas explosion in the kitchen and the shards of glass has gone inside this skin, maybe some near his heart.

His breathing and heart beat was irregular.

"He is crashing! We need to operate on him ASAP. Page Dr. Brims. Take him to emergency room 2." I shouted to the nurse.

I accompanied him holding the oxygen mask on him. We started to get him ready to be Operated as the other nurses put the gloves and mask.

"Where is Dr. Brims?!" I asked again.