Ch-19 Deal

Outta my head - new world sound

Marcus POV

"I see we match." Thats the first thing i could say laying my eyes on her. She looked bold in that suit. "Your looking beautiful as always."

I took her hand in mine, & lead her in to the huge dining hall.

I pulled her chair, adjusted so that she can sit comfortably. I walked across the table and opened my white coat button as I sat down.

My people poured us the champagne.

I took the glass in my hand. "Cheers.". My phone vibrated. I peeked to see who it was. The caller ID said Natasha... I was filled with anger, disgust and hate. I don't need this at the moment.

She also raised her glass to match mine. I turned the phone off.

"I am glad you called."

She cleared her throat. "Umm, i have some questions for you... shall we get down to business?" She said politely.

"Certainly. Ask away, I am here to answer your every need." I put the glass down.

"Truthfully I hope." She taunt me.

"Cross my heart." I smirked.

She shifted in her seat. Nervous.

But my gaze didn't leave her.

"What do you do Marcus? I mean it's generally not Normal for people to carry such heavy guards and guns unless they are like spy, mafia or police...so, are you a good guy or the bad one?"

I smiled," what do you think?"

"I asked you..."

"I rather know what you think, obviously you will get your answers."

"I don't know... your dangerous and trouble I can see that but, I don't feel scared of you. "

I chuckled. "I am certainly not the good guy here some people say. I had different professions in my past, spy, vigilante, soldier, police? I do dare say I go by many names, but, in the end, I don't think I am a good guy Violetta... " I didn't have her any more details. I could make her feel more relaxed in my answers but she not that kind of girl to scare of easy. I want to be my raw self when I am facing her.

She took a sip of her drink. "Okay... " and took a deep breath before asking another one," how many people have you killed?"

"Too many to count." I gave my answers to her calm and collected.

She seemed calm. I couldn't read her at all. I want to know what she is thinking? What is going on in that beautiful head of hers?

"What work do you do? Like really?"

"I deal with industry of airline. Also some restaurants world wide. I also have most part of my share in stocks business. That is the savoury answer...and later is In the cleaning business."

"Cleaning business?" She asked.

"Yes, removing the cancer people from the society..."

"Is that what you did yesterday by Killing the sex trafficker?"

"In a way..."

She took a deep breath. "Why do you want me?"

I laughed," it's a very simple answer to that, I already told you. I am captivated by you. Your not an ordinary Women Violetta. You might underestimate yourself but I can see the fire in you. The drive, the sense of justice, unlike any other. Your not that timid & shy women, not the kind to settle for ordinary, but want passion that consume you. The addictive love. The danger and thrill. You don't cower in fear but thrive on it"