Ch-22 Surrendered

Go by dj goja

Violetta POV

I woke up from my sleep. I found the warm and cozy feeling that wrapped me. Marcus had his arms around me. Hugging me tightly. Like he was afraid to let go. I admired him for a while. His long eye lashes and his soft breath. His rosy lips and his muscular bare chest.

I saw I was wearing a oversized shirt. Too big for me. It might be his. Wait did he changed my clothes?! I looked down to verify. Yes I was wearing my underwear. I didn't slept with him unconsciously. I gave a sign of relief. I am glad nothing happened.

I remembered what happened yesterday. It wasn't a dream. His world is different from mine. He is in constant danger. He takes away life. I am oblivious to all that. I am a doctor that gives life...

I couldn't work out how everything is gone work? Because I did fall the man who is a Devil  with angel wings.

I brushed his hair, sweeping my fingers on his cheekbones. What spell did you do to me Marcus...

I want to leave everything for you...

I got drowned in my thoughts when a voice pulled me out. It was coming out of the room.

I got up from the covers and opened his cupboard. I didn't find anything i could wear but still settled for a pair of short trousers. My dress was not in a condition to wear cause of the blood and gun fire. Sad, I loved that dress...

I put it on. I searched for my phone only to remember I left it at Nina apartment. I wanted to know the time. His phone was lying on the opposite side of the bed.

I picked it up. It was locked. Not that I cared, I was not trying to snoop around. Just wanted to know the time. I looked at the time, it was 10 am. I was super late. I was about to keep it down when I noticed there were several notifications from a girl named Natasha...

They were constantly still coming in.

Who is this?

I didn't felt right to look so I kept the phone down and went out of the room. As soon as I stepped out, I was greeted by Vincent.

"Good morning Violetta. How was your sleep?" He was going to Marcus room.

"Good morning Vincent, I slept well. By the way Marcus is still sleeping..." I stopped him from entering.

"Whoa that's a first.." he said shocked.

"What is?" I asked him confused.

"He never sleeps in late Violetta. Never." He smiled," I have a new pair of clothes picked out for you to wear. Breakfast is being served."

He said giving me the clothes and left. I checked it. My size... he has good eye. I wanted to ask him where the other bathroom was but he left to quick. Seems like I have use the bathroom in Marcus room only...

I went back in the room. Marcus was still sleeping. I think I will have quick shower... after last nights, I need a warm bath! I went in the bathroom & turned on the shower. I washed the dirt and blood off my hair and shampooed if well.

I came out wrapping myself in a towel. I wore my undergarments before coming out.

I took off the towel and started getting into the jeans that Vincent had bought be. I was in the zone, humming a silly song in my mind that I forgot Marcus was sleeping right in the room.

"Woah..." a voice said.

"Jesus! " I jumped. My heart was beating out of my chest. He scared me!

"That's a sight I love to wake up next to." Marcus said. I looked at him, he was half naked, sitting on bed, sheets carelessly wrapped around his waist. A sexy smirk on his face. Messy hair and eyes hungry for me.