Ch 26 Its Never Easy

Summer fling -nina nesbitt

(Natalie comes back)

Marcus POV

I was planning my evening so that I can get a free window to see Violetta. I couldn't help it. Because of Ian's men and the petralli on my back I did got much free time. Also, I have my men keeping an eye for any move Natasha make I am constantly busy over seeing every aspect. I wanted to see My tiger but cause of my situation I was stuck.

I was in the study room when Vincent came in.

"Anything unusual?" I asked him.

"Not yet. It's been quite. She hasn't made any move on Miss. clove yet."

I kept the papers aside. "That's not like her. I know Natasha. If she wants something then he will kill for it. But she quite like a mouse . Which is impossible. "

Vincent nodded in agreement.

"Okay keep me in loop."

I drove myself to work. It was now few hours and I was getting agitated. The petralli family is on my back for a few em years now. And it started when I killed his father. Now the Empire is taken over by their only son and heir Nova petralli. He was a ruthless and dangerous fellow. But I new how to handle it. But time was getting shorter and I was getting restless. I need to get them off my back.

I got up from my study desk and went up the kitchen. I picked up a glass of red wine and took it to my room sipping. I was in a middle of changing my clothes for shower when Vincent burst in.

"Marcus! I am terribly sorry but you have to see this."

"What happened?!" I asked him keeping my shirt on the bed.

"Natasha is here! And she is demanding to see you.."

"Who let her in?"

"We tried to stop her but she was creating a lot of fuss and not settling down. She keeps on saying she has something you want. An information about petralli."

"She is a god damn trouble. I don't to be associated with her. ." I rubbed my temple angrily. Thinking of a solution. Then I remember the Ox project!  "Do one thing. Bring her to my room. She will cause a commotion downstairs. I know how to shut her up and remove her out of my life for good. And don't let anyone up here."

He nodded.

In a few moments Natasha came in.

"I am glad you agreed to see me Marcus. I did miss you dearly. "

"Stop the bullshit. Tell me why your hear?"

"Oh Marcus! You will be delighted to hear. I know a way how you can get rid of the Petralli. "

"Why do you think I need your help in that?"

"Cause I know where, he going to be, when he will be and what he will be doing. It's a perfect opportunity for you to kill him."

I took the glass of wine in my hand and took a sip. "Tempting offer but I have to pass."

"What?!" She looked at me angry.

"I don't want anything to do with you Natasha! After you and your father used me, it was clear to me your not to be trusted. Plus, the matter of petralli. I can handle him very well. "

"Your missing the golden opportunity to work with me Marcus. I am telling you again. Join me or you will have to pay. Join me love, and we will rule the world together. That bitch red hair is not worth it. Why are you risking it all for her? She doesn't belong in our world. I can easily get rid of her for you, love. "

I got up from my seat. And made my way towards her. "Do what ever you want. But I will never join you. " I spoke in a cold voice " and if you ever touch even a hair on Violetta hair, I will release all the files I have on project Ox. To the media and police. Then kill you." I threatened her.

"Her face went pale. "You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me."

"If you do that! You will be destroyed too!"

"I am ready to lose. Are you?" I smirked.

She was fuming with anger. She shoved me off and the glass slipped off my hands in her dress.

"Fuck! I have an important meeting today! Marcus I will not leave until you get my dress dry cleaned!" She protested.

"I don't care." I argued. "Go naked for all I care!"

She sat down on the bed. "Then I am not leaving." She undressed herself. Proudly walking naked around me and got into the shower.

I picked up her clothes. She pisses me off.

I was irritated and hesitantly called Vincent. "Let Natasha clothes cleaned . And after that she is leaving. Throw her out for all I care."

He took the clothes.

Within a few minutes she came out of the shower , with nothing but a towel. She doesn't even tempt me. My heart and body only races for Violetta.

She came to me and put her hand on my bare chest. "Come on Marcus, don't wanna have some fun with me. I still remember the sleepless nights we spent on morocow. " she said pressing her bare breasts on my chest.

I shoved her off me. "If your done with your shit, then move it. " I threw her off me to the sofa and went in the bathroom to take a shower. " you know the way out."

I didn't knew what happened in between. When I came out she was gone and Vincent informed me Violetta was also here. And she saw her in my room. And she left crying.

Shit! My mind ran crazy thinking about her. What she must have thought!

I immediately called Natasha. "What did you told Violetta."

She laughed," nothing just showered the little bitch her place in the corner."

"If you ever come close to her again! I swear to god I will kill you Natasha." I said angry ending the call.

I called out Vincent. "Bring out the car. We are going to Violetta apartment."

I took my jacket and went out. My heart was running like crazy. Please love hold on. Don't misunderstand. Cause my heart only beats for you.

We drove to her apartment.

I ringed the bell and a man opens the door. It was not Luke. This guy was well build. Brown hair and dark eyes.

I think I have seen him before.

"Is Violetta there?" I asked him.

A voice from behind him shouted. "Who is it Henry. " and Violetta came to my vision perfect.

The guy wrapped his arms around her waist and spoke," your friend is here to see you love."

The awkwardness filled the room. Now I remember who the guy was.

He was Violetta boyfriend....