Ch-20 Succumbed

A little bit dangerous-CRMNL

Violetta POV

Darkness covers my eyes. I could feel the cold wet ground. I was ready for my end. When he came upon me. His touch was a sin.

He smelled like cigarette and gun fire, the smell both mesmerised and gave me chills.

My feet's froze and I couldn't move. The gun shots fire one after another.

"Jump!" He screamed at the top of his lung to me.

A bomb blasted behind me. I screamed and sat down covering my ears, with my bloody hands.

I am going to die! I will die. I repeated, constantly in my head. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I wanted to fade in the darkness as i knew there is no escape.

"Violetta!" A voice pulled me out of the darkness.

"Jump! I will catch you!! Jump!" He screamed at me.

I opened my eyes, looked him. His head was bleeding and his white shirt was tainted red of his blood. Everything was red except his ocean blue eyes. Looking deep into mine.

"I will catch you, Violetta, jump..." he said again looking deep in my eyes. Somehow i felt calm and everything slowed down. I trust him.

I closed my eyes and ran jumping off the roof into his strong arms....

How a normal date turned out this way?

Let me rewind ....
——

I turned on my hair dryer and started blow drying my hair. I just got of the shower, still wear silk my bath robe, one side falling down exposing my bra. Not that I cared. I was alone in my room. The soft breeze from the opened window filled my apartment. I was sunny a while  ago go but now it's cloudy.

I hope it doesn't rain.

My phone immediately rang.

"Hey sexy, how was the shower?" The voice spoke. I didn't had to guess twice. I knew who it was.

"Are you spying on me Marcus?" I said putting down the dryer. "Wait how did you know I was in the shower?" I cautiously looked everywhere in my room for hidden cameras.

The voice laughed,". There are no cameras in your room. look outside your window."

Huh? Whats this now?

I saw a drone flying right above my windows. "So you were spying..." I signed. "You don't have any boundaries do you?"

"I don't when it comes to you." He chuckled," I just wanted to Deliver something. But, my timing was incredible. Seeing you walk out of the shower all smoking hot and—"

I didn't wanna hear his fantasies so I interrupted him,"what was the delivery?"

"Wait..." he paused.

The drone came inside my room. I saw it was carrying a small bag. "Look inside the bag." He spoke.

"Okay..." I hesitantly Opened the bag. It had a small box inside. I took it out and opened it carefully. As soon as I peeked it open the shine of the beautiful diamonds crystal blinded me. There was a card too. For the fire she is, deserves these.

It was a beautiful and gorgeous. It was not something cheap. From the looks like it, it worth millions!!

I put the phone to my ear. "Marcus are you crazy?! That must have cost you a fortune! I don't need something like it." I tried to scold him.