Ch-13 you know you want to...

Hold on- justin Bieber

Marcus POV

The car ride was like quite unusual. She kept stealing glances from me. Well to be truthful i liked her the attention but it was like she was struggling to say something.

We reached the place where the cake tasting was going to take place. I got out of the car and opened her door.

"I can do it myself." She said shutting the car door and walking ahead. Always so feisty !!

I smiled at myself and followed her in.

"I have a booking for Nina and Luke Garcion. "She said to the hostess. She guided to us to our table.

The table was beautifully arranged. There were all type of cake and drinks arranged. Violetta eye lit up. We took a seat across each other.

The waiter brought us the first desert. "Its a butter cream vanilla frosting cake." She described it.

She took a mouthful. "Ahh my gosh. Its so delicious. Mmmm." She made sounds.

I gripped my fork tightly. She is not making it easy. All i want is to fill her mouth with mine.

"Marcus! You gotta try it. Its delicious." She told me with anticipation. She waited for me to taste the cake. All i want to taste was her mouth but i settled for the cake. I took a small bite.

She looked at me with raised eyebrows. Oh she wants feedback? I smiled," yes it very appetising."

"Its super delicious " she took another bite. "You don't have a sweet tooth to appreciate it." She complained to me.

I chuckled,"i only your one thing in mind i wanna taste again mon cherie " i licked my lips looking at her lips.

She blushed hard,"ugh! Your incorrigible."

I laughed, only she can say anything straight to my face. I am fascinated more and more with her. No one even dare to speak bad about me but she doesn't careless. Its even not like this that she doesn't know who i am, i am sure her friend Nina the chatterbox must have filled in details about me to her. Still she treats me like everyone else, a common man. No fear.

We finished tasting the samples.

She clapped her hands together," now all is left to decide what will be selected for the main event."

"I think instead of normal champagne, we can do a pink champagne. Its more exotic and delightful taste." She asked me.

"I agree. It has an elevation status. "

She wrote down the list of menu.

"Now what do you like for the wedding cake?" She paused.

"Um i think the vanilla butter cream frosting is the way to go. Its simple yet elegant."

Her face didn't agree with me," i think lime and coconut flavour cake is the way to go. It has a island refreshment to it." She justified.

"I don't think so." I disagree totally. Wedding cakes should be simple. So that all it doesn't overshadow the other food appetisers.

"Come on! Vanilla is too common. We need some twist. Something refreshing and tangy sweet." She didn't budge from her decision.

I rested back in my seat. "Vanilla is the way to go."

"No lime and coconut!"

"Vanilla!"

"Lime and coconut!"