Ch- 29 Dangerous game your a part off.

Empty promises- paradigm

Violetta POV

I couldn't sleep one bit. As soon as I closed my eyes all i could think about was Marcus. Here I was lying in my boyfriends arm and all i could do is think of another man. I will be burning in hell. But it was true, Marcus has consumed every part of me. No matter how much I tried to deny him, avoid him, even hate him, the more I fell in deeper.

He told me to trust me. A part of me is saying trust in him and hear him out, give a chance. But, the other part of me is hating myself for risking what I have with Henry for something that might crash and burn not only hurting myself but so many people connected with me. I don't know what to do. Whom to chose.

I looked at face sleeping beside me. His arms hugged me. As his face snuggle inwards my neck. I Brushed my fingers through his hair. I still care for him and he meant a lot to me. Yet I am so drawn to Marcus whom I know for a few days. If I think about it I am not working hat same. I know he is dangerous, I have known him for just few days and I am willing to risk so much for him. But i don't know why...

why I am willing to jump into the fire.

Why I want to do anything for him.

Why it is him, all I see...

God knows how bad it is. I should be punished. As I didn't slept I thought to get up from bed. It was 5 o'clock. Well, If you think that a doctor must be habitual of such waking hours your right. But this a vacation. I am reimbursing myself for the lack of sleep deprivation which will prevail on me as soon as I get home, to work. There was not point of rolling in bed if I was not sleepy so I got up.

I was careful not to wake up Henry.

I need to arrange my thoughts. With that I changed my clothes and put on my running shoes. Whenever I was in doubt or unsure about anything a good run helped me calm down. I put my hair into a ponytail and AirPods in my ear and went out.

I started running on the empty street.

After huffing and sweating I came back home. I had a good run. To clear my mind and start fresh. 

I came in the dining room. Henry was already done with  shower and having his breakfast with newspapers in hand as always, his morning ritual. Nina was beside Luke eating her cereal.

He looked up at me,"good morning gorgeous." I gave a quick kiss on his cheek,"good morning Henry." And went to the kitchen.

"Hey girl, had a good run?" She asked me. She knew I was restless. When I am overwhelmed that's when I go for run.

"Yes, I did. I need it." I took out the water bottle from the fridge and drank it.

"So the big day is tomorrow, nervous Nina?" Henry joked.

"No way, I got a good one here." Nina hugged Luke. Tomorrow is the big day and Luke is going with his family to take care of all of the wedding stuff, and Nina will be with us, getting her nails, hair and dress done.

"Okay I will see you tomorrow love, "Luke kissed Nina and picked up his packed bag. Tomorrow after their wedding they are moving to a new home they bought together.

I noticed Henry, He looked nervous and hesitant.
"Hey Nina, can I borrow you for a while?"

"Sure..." she got up from her chair and they went to another room. What is up with them? I didn't pay much mind to them and went out have a shower.

I remember I have a busy day today. Picking up Nina's dress and taking care of the cake. Over seeing the guest list and we he seating area.