Ch-23 Mafia's Daughter

Memories- coopex

Marcus POV

I miss Violetta. I miss her company. I did call her to ask for a meet but she said she was busy in Nina rehearsal dinner preparation.

I reluctantly made me way to my office. Like a puppy in the rain. "Marcus I have never seen you like this," he laughed. "She got you hooked so badly." He teased me.

I scoff. "I just hate boring meetings. " I made an excuse.

"By the way how is Lucy?" I asked him.

"She is growing up everyday. Almost 8 now." He smiled.

Lucy was his daughter. The only person lived deeply. I still remember the day when his ex- wife dropped her off on his pouch and took off. After a lot of custody battles he won. I wanted him to date again. But he said the only women he ever gonna need in his life is Lucy. I don't know the feeling. It's something unknown to me. My mother died in the hands of my abuse father. I did took my revenge, Later. But, I never saw the happy family that everyone talks about. My step- parents and siblings were nice enough though. My elder step sister got married when I joined the army. My younger brother is a teacher. Both have a lovely family of their own. They loved me very much but i never felt my own. I loved them. But something was missing.

Vincent drove out of my thought's.  "We have arrived Marcus ."

We made our way in.

I was about to enter my building when a pair of hands hugged me, pulling me to a deep kiss. I shoved her off me.

"Missed me?"

My face turn to anger and disgust. "What are you doing here!"

"I missed you too. " she said in her Russian accent.

My eyes met her face ," Natasha..."

Vincent stood in front of me," do you want me to call security?" I looked around and she was guarded with Kovoski familia mafia. More than my people. It can turn into a blood bath...

"No need, I will handle it." I said agitated.

"Good, let's talk Marcus." She said linking arms with me. She giggled and we went inside the building.

I removed my hands he was hold and went to my seat. I signalled Vincent to wait outside.

"Why are you back Natasha?"

"Oh you know I never liked the snow of Moscow. " I said across me crossing her legs. "And you didn't gave me a choice, you didn't pick up any of my calls did you?" She gave me a sexy smirk.

I was frustrated now. I didn't want to see her. Not now not ever.

"Did you miss me?" She gave a sly smile.

"Not even a million years." I said in hate.

She played with the magnet pendulum toy on my desk," I told Daddy how much I missed you & soon he gave me permission to come and visit you..."

Meet, Natasha Kovoski. The daughter of underworld, and godfather of Mafia, the Kovoski familia, in Russia. The only daughter among 4 brothers. Spoiled and rich. What she wants she always gets. If anyone denies her then she will get them killed. Dangerous and uncontrollable. I met her when I was under contract with her father Dom Kovoski. To wipe out Another mafia family of Italy. The petralli family. She fell in love with me. And I was with her seeing the advantage I have over Kovoski family but, as soon as my work was done. I dumped her. There was one time when I also lost myself in the power. We were a mad couple with power killing whoever. But, Vincent opened my eyes. She took the rejection quite hard. She went crazy and got obsessed with me. I had to put restrictions on her but due to her family connection authority can't hold a candle to her. Last I heard she was in Russia.

"Well my sources tell me you found a new toy to keep you busy..." she took out a photo and slide it across the table.

It was Violetta, i clenched my fist. "If you do anything to her, i swear to god. I will kill you." I said in a cold voice.

"Wow, not a toy then?"

"Natasha I am serious."

"I can see that. Interesting..." she gave a evil smirk. She flicked down the toy on my desk and it fell down broken.

"Why are you here?!"

"For you of course. But let's catch up another some time. I have to be somewhere at the moment. " she got up from the seat, blow me a kiss goodbye and left.

Vincent came in immediately. "Marcus, are you okay?"

"I am okay." I kept my eye on the picture of Violetta.

"She is bad news you know Marcus..." he warned me.

"I know that ..." I grew impatient and worried. "Vincent be with Violetta all the time, don't let her be alone for one minute. I feel that this time her target is not Me." He nodded going out.

I got up from my seat and walked upto my glass glass wall to look outside. I knew that women was trouble, the snake.

"What are you planning Natasha?!"