Ch 5 Meeting the Devil

Something stupid by jonas blue

Violetta POV

I couldn't just let him go like this. He did protected me causing him to get hurt.

Plus he didn't wanted to be treated at the hospital. I guessed so when i saw the guns they were carrying. I was scared and confused with everything but i just let him go like this ... with that much bleeding. I don't know its the surgeon in me talking or what but he did get hurt cause of me. I was in the way and he protected me. Twice. Yeah from that drink too.

"Wait..." i hold out to his shirt.

He turned around to face me. "Is something the matter?"

"Umm i know i am a stranger and you have to reason to trust me but please come with me." I pleaded.

I was scared and my hands were shanking but i tried to communicate. I knew he might reject me but i still needed to try. Instead, He gave me a warm smile.

"Vincent you take of the situation here. I will meet you in the mansion soon." He said to the bodyguard. They nodded and went away. He turned to me," so where do you wanna take me? I hope its not a hospital"

I was relieved he listened to me.

He gave me his car keys. "I am sorry i wont be able to drive. You will have to take the wheel." I nodded getting inside his BMW. I started the car but my hands were still shaking. I knew i was having a adrenaline rush to all the shooting. Suddenly he held my hand. "Breath in and breath out . relax. Your safe. No one is chasing us." I nodded and tried to calm myself. I looked at his wound again. His shirt was soaked with blood. I looked forward and drove off.

I reached the studio apartment and went to my bedroom. He followed me in.

"Please sit down. "I said to him.

He did so.

I quickly took out my bag and the sutures kit. I don't know why but I always keep one with me.

I held his wrist and tried to feel his pulse rate. Its was normal "good your not hyperventilating." I said to him.

Then i checked mine holding my neck checking my pulse rate. It was high. Because of the action i just witnessed. I looked at him.

"You will have to remove you shirt." I said to him.

He nodded. I helped him with it cause of the wound it must have hurt him.

His removed his shirt. My eye fell on the most gorgeous sexy sculptured body i have ever seen. Even though there were deeps cuts and bruises but, he looked hot.

Focus Vi!

I quickly removed my eyes and took my tools. Good thing always kept an extra sutures kit with me. I cleaned the wound and slowly stitched  his wound.

"I am sorry I don't have any anaesthesia with me. It will hurt." I said to him.

"I don't do anaesthesia so don't worry " he replied. His answer got me confused but I concentrated on the wound.

I studied his face to see if it hurt him. But he didn't reacted much. Its so hard to read him. I noticed he hand a tattoo of a skull with wing in his neck.

 I noticed he hand a tattoo of a skull with wing in his neck

The silence was awkward. But he spoke," you are pretty good at that. Are you a nurse?"

"I am a practitioner surgeon."

"That is why your good at it." He understand me now how why I bought him home with me.

"You said no hospital... so this is the best I could do here..." I apologised.

"It's already better." He smiled. I cut the thread and started to wrapped the bandage around it.

"I am sorry for putting you in such situation." He apologised.

"I am sorry you got hurt protecting me." I said.

The atmosphere was kinda gloomy. I cleared my throat and spoke," well, now i know why you need so many bodyguards."

He laughed at my answer.

"You intrigue me." He said fixing his gaze on me.

"Um why?"

"You know the answer to that i assume. " he said with a sly smile.

I nodded no.

He spoke again," if there was any other girl at your position she would have run for the hills or have fainted at the scene. But, you not only snapped out of it but also treated the man who shot someone dead." I was speechless. He was right though. I bought a stranger who killed someone back home with me to treat his wounds. Whats wrong with me?!

"I can say i am correct, by the reaction of your face." He chuckled.

I spoke." I don't know why i treated you. I should be scared which i am, but not of you. You don't seem like the one who will want to harm me I guess." I added,"you did warn me about the drink." My answer shocked him now.

I was done bandaging his wound. He got up from the bed and came close to me which made me step back until i had no more space to back up except hitting the wall. I cant run. I held my breath.

He blocked my way and pined me to the wall. My heart was racing. His lips were so close to me that I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he whispered in my ears "are you sure i am not the bad guy?" And backed away. He picked up his blazer and put it on.

"You sure do intrigue me..." he turning around.

He made his way towards the door. My body relaxed seeing he didn't do anything to me.

"Thank you for treating me. "He opened the door to leave. He was about to leave when he turned to face me. "I never catch you name?"

I was shaken up but gained my courage to speak,"its Violetta. Violetta Clove." I whispered into a crake.

He gave his one last victory smile at me," i will be seeing you soon Miss. Violetta." After say that he went out of the door.

My legs gave out and i sat on the floor.

What did just happened ?!