11. done deal

ricky took a deep breath, making his way into the meeting room

"hey ricky, take a seat," benjamin nods, gesturing to the seat in front of him

ricky made his way to his seat and slumped down onto it, leaning back as he waited nervously for the musician and her team to arrive.

"how long is this-whole thing going to take then?" ricky asked quietly

"well, the time it takes just to sign the papers, go through the necessary agreements and plan the next outing, it shouldn't be too long."

ricky nodded slowly before he looked up at the sound of the doors opening, revealing a girl with long blonde hair following her manager as she held a pair of sunglasses and a coffee

"sorry!" she exclaimed with a smile "i got the timing's mixed up. won't happen again,"

benjamin, ricky and jenn all exchanged looks of slight confusion. the old girls ricky had 'been with' weren't as-kind.

ricky knew who she was obviously. lily diane; singer and actress who'd been on broadway multiple times, had number one hits and been in movies that have been the world's favorites. she was one of the world's favorites.

"it's alright," benjamin nodded "pleasure to meet you, my name is benjamin, ricky's manager and this is jenn-"

"jenn, nini salazar-roberts' manager," the blonde woman cut him off, standing up and shaking the man and artist's hand

"well, i'm zack roy, lily's manager." the man smiled "now, lets get down to business shall we?"

lily sat down next to the curly-haired boy, leaning back in her chair as she let the adults go over everything as they focused deeply on what they were saying.

"love your show by the way," she complimented

ricky looked at her "oh, thanks! i like your work too,"

lily beamed at him "thank you,"

"-well, ricky doesn't have a lot on his schedule anymore," benjamin continued, catching the teens' attention

"anymore?" zack asked

"he means to say that due to this contract, i can't spend time with my girlfriend." ricky clarifies, earning warning looks from jenn and benjamin but he didn't really care.

"you have a girlfriend?" lily asked in disbelief, knowing his public reputation.

ricky nodded "yup."