Teaser

∴━━━

∴━━━

After Yumi and Father Namjoon trapped Annabella inside a secret room, she managed to escape it.

The doll is back with an evil soul behind her, and again she is begging for those five kids' soul.

"You all harm my Lucy, and I will end all of you".

That evil soul who hides behind the shadows and kills people with his deadly eyes.

∴━━━

"Didn't Hyunjin's sacrifice helped the kids to escape the curse?".

Yumi is back on her mission in saving the five boys.

"It was only for the city and the mansion, but the kids are still stuck".

Will she succeed in her mission?

∴━━━

After every ten centuries, there's a devil night. The underworld grows strong and gets the will power to destroy anything.

But, the paradise is stronger

"The history is repeating again, but this time the plots are gonna be mine".

But, this time the demon is the strongest of all.

∴━━━

"Mom, when is dad coming back? It's pretty late".

The demon will take revenge by killing Yumi's precious ones, 'cause that's what she did to his precious one.

"He isn't receiving the call".

It's like the game of revenge.

∴━━━

"We are one, how about we join hands and rule the world together".

∴━━━

06-06-06

The only night where rain of blood and blood baths appears.

The underworld and the paradise will have a war again.

The winner? future will decide.

"It's nice meeting you, again".

History will repeat, once again.

∴━━━

Few Notes from the Author~

✒English is not my first language, so there might some grammatical errors.

✒This book is based on the author's imagination nothing is connected to the real life.

✒I request you to read 'The Devil's Chaos Series' and 'Maze In Love Series' to avoid confusion.

✒This book contains, violence, trigger warning, death, blood, cann!bal!sm, etc, and if you are uncomfortable with all these please leave.

✒Any rude behavior portrayed by the characters does not show their real personality.

✒Credits to the movies which inspired the author in writing 'The Devil's Chaos Series' The Nun, Annabella, Conjuring and The Curse Of La Llorona.

✒I don't own any characters.

✒Updates everyday.

✒Lastly, Enjoy reading~

∴━━━

Coming Soon—

∴━━━

∴━━━