Behind The Woods : Two

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

[10-05-2026]

∴━━━

[11:35pm]

The priest was sitting inside the prayers room reading through his Bible. His hands turned the pages from the book as all the words written neatly in it captured his eyes.

The church was empty, all the other priests and nuns have already left the the holy place, 'cause they think that the time between 12am to 3am is the demon's hour, and that's also the reason why all the churches of the Seoul city has shut down between these four hours.

But, the only God worshiper who stayed was father Kim Namjoon. His thoughts are if God's warmth is with us then nothing can ever harm us ; and so, he stayed to look after his church.

Father Namjoon was kneeling on the floor in front of the statue of Jesus Christ and was mumbling few holy words from the Bible.

'Swoosh'

A cold wind blew through the window as the air dimed the candle light which was under the feets of Jesus Christ. The priest paused, his eyes glanced at the candle which was no longer lighting and suddenly, he heard a sound of a door cracking open.

'Creak'

Father Namjoon brought the matchbox from the side and immediately lightened the candle. He glanced at the wall clock which was hanging near the door, 11:45pm said the clock.

The priest stood up from the floor and stared at the statue of Jesus Christ before walking out of the prayers room. He locked the room and immediately made it's way towards the opposite side of the hallway, which only leads you to the darkness.

'Click Clack'

The priest's shoes clicked on the floor as he walked through the dark hallway with a candle light on his hand to show him the way and his Bible in which he held it tightly closer to his chest.

'Click'

'Click'

The priest stopped on his steps, a weird kind of feeling rushed through him, he felt a presence behind him and without any hesitation he turned to see who it was but behind him stood no one.