Behind The Woods : Nine

[ Warning : Violence Ahead ]

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

[11:59am]

All the crows were resting on top of the church's roof, their eyes were lighting in the colour red and they were all staring at the unknown lady who was walking on the road all alone. She is searching for someone, someone who can be her.

The crows' eyes didn't stopped glowing, the birds were resting up there like some statue and stared at the same direction towards the lady who was walking barefoot on the road while she whispered few foreign words to herself.

∴━━━

[ 12am ]

The boy was sitting on his study desk, completely zoning out. He wasn't feeling sleepy, nor he wanted to sleep, he wanted to skip the night all wide awake. Cold wind passed through the window as the boy let out a yawn. His eyes stared at the sky covered with clouds, there were no stars lingering and the moon was hiding behind too, tonight it was all dark and lonely, just like his life.

His eyes then darted straight on the road. He furrowed his brows when he saw a lady walking on the dark road all alone and suddenly, the lady shoot her head up and stared back at him. Beomgyu got chills when the lady gave him a creepy smile while showing all her teeths, he immediately closed the curtains and drew his attention back to his book.

What a weird lady.

His hands played with his pencil, he felt curious and removed the curtains to check if the lady was still there and to his surprise, she was gone. He stood up from his desk and looked around the road, it was empty with only the streetlights lighting brightly.

He slightly hit his head and sat back on his chair, but this time he couldn't focus on his studies anymore. After when he saw the unknown lady giving him a creepy smile, he felt scared. Maybe it's for the best to sleep tonight, he can stay awake tomorrow. He nodded his head, closed his book and walked towards his bed.

Beomgyu turned off the lights as he layed down on his bed, and he knows that it'll take him forever to sleep. He heaved a sigh, changed his position, and tightly closed his eyes trying to fall asleep.

'Splat Splat Splat'

Suddenly, he felt few liquids dropping down on his cheeks. He opened his eyes and touched his cheeks, it felt wet and when he checked what it was, it was as red as blood, in fact, it was blood.