Behind The Woods : Sixteen

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

[Day-1]

The boy was tied up on a chair, too weak to open his eyes. His both the cheeks, legs, arms, almost every part of his body had deep bruises and cut and his forehead was bleeding heavily. The whole room was dark with only a tiny window by the side of the room, which let the air to pass in. It's been days since he's been kidnapped, and all they do is to torture him.

'Click Clack'

Footsteps echoed through the hallway, as the boy's ears rose in alert. He gulped down the lump on his throat, in fear and hung down his head. He knew who was coming, she was coming to torture him again.

'Clank'

'Creak'

The door unlocked itself and opened with a creak sound as the girl entered the room with a guard tailing her from behind.

"Hi Soobin, my darling, how are you doing today?". Cindy's voice echoed around the whole room. The injured boy didn't responded to her question and continued to lower his head.

"Are you angry with me?".

'Silence'

She let out a chuckle when Soobin kept ignoring her and her questions. She bend over her knees, and lifted up Soobin's chin, making him face her from eye-to-eye.

"Are you still gonna show me that cheap attitude of yours, even after knowing that I can kill you right on the spot?".

"Then why don't you just kill me?! That's what you want, don't you?! Killing me, isn't that your only goal?!!". Soobin spat out, his once weak and terrified eyes, were sharply glaring the woman in front of him.

"Because I don't want to". Cindy blinked her eyes, fanning her long fake lashes. She later smirked and leaned closer towards Soobin while whispering few words in his ears. "I mean, killing you directly won't give me peace, I want you to scream when I tear you in half and beg for your mere life".

The boy clenched his jaw, he moved his body impatiently trying to free himself from the ropes but he failed to do.

"Keep trying, you won't succeed". Cindy rolled her eyes. "But, you will be freed soon after when our master succeeds in his mission".