Behind The Woods : Four

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

[7:34am]

"How do you feel now, Mrs. Jeon?".

The doctor asked and inserted the injection in Yumi's arm earning a low yelp from her.

"I feel better".

"We are glad to know". The doctor removed the injection and slowly dabbed the area with a piece of cloth. "I will come again to give you another injection".

"How many injections you are gonna inject on her, isn't one enough?".

Asked Yumi's husband ; Jungkook, who was sitting on the chair near the bed. He had a concerned look all over his face, and knowing that his wife hates injection concerned him even more.

"The glass which was stabbed on Mrs. Jeon's shoulder was infectious and can bring a dangerous infection and in order to prevent that, I've to inject her again".

Jungkook gulped and glanced at Yumi with worry and concern in his eyes, the young lady beamed a smile and gently squeezed her husband's hands, signalling that she was okay.

But, not mentally.

After when she was left alone inside the church with full injuries in her body, she, herself doesn't remember how she managed to call her husband. All the hospitals were closed at that time, but luckily their personal doctor was available.

"I'll leave for now, mr. and mrs. Jeon". The doctor bowed slightly and exited the bedroom while closing the door from behind.

Silence filled inside the room, the couples stayed in the same position and soon Yumi opened her mouth to speak.

"Where's HueningKai?".

"It's still early, so he is sleeping in his room". With the response, once again silence engulfed the whole room.

Jungkook was curious about the situation, who was the one to hurt Yumi? What was she doing in the church at midnight? and, who killed father Namjoon? These were the questions that ran inside his mind but he doesn't wants to force his wife to answer his questions 'cause if she wants to tell, she will tell him by her own.

Father Namjoon's sudden death shocked the people of church and the people who used to trust his church. Words were quick enough to spread all over the city, the sudden death of the most trustworthy father shocked the people and sadly, they lost a gem.