Behind The Woods : Eight

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

'Pitter Patter'

"Are you sure you can stay alone or you need one of us to accompany you?".

'Pitter Patter'

"No, don't worry about me. I'll be done soon, you all can leave first".

'Pitter Patter'

"Okay then, we will meet you directly at our destination".

"Noted! I'll be there by 4".

"Bye, Taehyun".

'Pitter Patter'

"Bye".

His three mates bid him goodbye while Taehyun watched them disappearing out of the hallway. Four of them had their plans fixed after school, but because one of them suddenly got assigned in cleaning duty which sadly gave a pause to their made plan. The boy heaved a sigh and entered his classroom, he glanced at his two other mates who were busy mopping the floor and cleaning the windows, he took the duster from the teacher's desk and started cleaning the blackboard.

'Pitter Patter'

The three students silently cleaned their classroom with only the soft pitter patter sounds of the raindrops hitting on the cleaned window to ease the awkwardness.

"Um.. Taehyun".

One of them called Taehyun, as the boy turned his head to face the person. He could feel the two of his mates sharing looks with each other, as if talking about something with their eyes.

"What is it?".

Taehyun rose his brows and waited for the boy, Liam to speak.

"Since you are done cleaning the board". Liam awkwardly fiddled with his fingers. "I'm sorry, but can you please keep the wiper and the bucket in the store room?".

"Okay".

With the plain response, Taehyun picked the cleaning stuffs and walked out of the classroom, making his way straight towards the store room.

'THUD'

Suddenly, a sharp thunder roared loudly as the rain became heavy, a sharp lightning appeared and another thunder roared. Taehyun's feets stopped midway when he heard few footsteps running in the hallway. He turned around and noticed his two mates running away out of the school's building.