Behind The Woods : Eighteen

[ Warning : Violence Ahead ]

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

[7 Hours]

Exactly 7 hours left before the sun falls and the moon rises. No one knows what's gonna happen after the the clock hits 12 in the night, but they were all prepared. The demon must have been waiting for this chance to come from so long, and his wish will finally fulfill today at midnight.

The lady was pacing back and forth in anxiety, chewing onto her nails while many negative thoughts ran inside her mind. What if that demon is too clever and harms her? What if he takes advantage of her weakness of being a human? or much worse, what if he already knows what they were going to do? She sure was a lot nervous, and her anxiety made it worse.

"Aeraa, please calm down".

Yumi spoke to her friend, trying to ease her tension. Yumi was nervous and scared too but she tried not to show, specially when her friend was way more nervous than her. In her 34 years experience of fighting with the bad spirits, she had never thought that she will have to fight the prince of hell to save the world.

It surely was risky and deathly.

"How am I supposed to calm down when time is running, Yumi?! You do know that it's not just a spiritual thing, not something which you fight everyday. It's a demon, the prince of hell". Aeraa panicked once again.

"I can understand why you are panicking so much, I know you have never experienced this but think about those innocent people who will get killed by that demon. If we don't do anything tonight, then this world will be caught in that demon's grasp. We need to gain all our confidence and not show our weakness".

The lady heaved a sigh and looked away from her friend, hands crossed with each other while she stared out of the window. Meanwhile, Yumi pinched the bridge of her nose, Aeraa was being silly, but her silliness will not stop Yumi, not when this world is in the line. She has found that book, and have also read all of the weakness of that demon and she is confident enough that she can fight that monster and save everyone.

But, she should not be over confident because we don't know what's coming ahead.

"Yumi, I think it's time for me to leave".

A familiar voice spoke as Yumi turned her head and faced the boy who was standing at the door.

"Sure, Taehyun. I hope others are prepared too, and is Jieun ready too?". Yumi spoke, as Jieun nodded her head.