Behind The Woods : Thirteen

[Warning : violence ahead]

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

[12am]

'THUD'

A sharp lighting appeared as a loud thunder cracked, all the windows were slightly shaking due to the heavy wind and the sky was dark. The news said, 'tonight, a heavy storm is supposed to appear'.

'THUD'

Another loud thunder appeared as the boy who was sleeping on his bed suddenly opened his eyes. His eyes were wide open, and his orbs were shining brightly in the colour red. He sat up on his bed and glanced at the clock which was resting on the table near his bed, it said 12am.

"Vai a ucciderli".

Suddenly, a voice rang inside his ears. His orbs this time gleamed even brighter than before, he obeyed the order and nodded his head, as if someone was standing right in front of him. The boy kneeled on his knees and took out the box which was kept under his bed. Dry blood stained knives, ropes, and a gun was there just like before. He took out a knife, a rope and the gun, and tossed the box back under the bed.

"Uccidili senza pietà".

That voice once again rang inside his ear, the boy placed the gun inside his pocket, and held the knife and the rope on his hand. He opened the door with a 'creak' sound and directly made his way towards his parents room.

'Knock. Knock. Knock'

"Mom, dad, are you guys awake?".

'Silence'.

Hearing no response coming from his parents, it was a sign that his parents have long gone to sleep. A sly smirk crept across the corner of his lips as he immediately entered the room and locked the door from inside. His parents were soundly sleeping on their bed, which made him to frown. It won't be too great to end them in their sleep, he wants to hear their scream.

The boy placed the knife on the floor and walked towards his father's sleeping state and tied his father's body with the rope. He then, walked up to his mother and started tying both of her legs along with her hands when suddenly, his mother woke up.

"Yeonjun..? What are you-.. ". His mother ; Yun, paused in middle of her words when she noticed Yeonjun tying her body with the rope. "Oh gosh, what has gotten into you? Why are you tying me?". She gasped and stared at her son with wide eyes.