Behind The Woods : fifteen

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

The young lady was sitting on her working desk, her hands were busy flipping through the pages of the book while many open thick and old books were spread around her desk. She was busy searching for 'that one' book where the information about the underworld was printed. Her assistant, Jieun and her friend, Aeraa involved in helping Yumi 'cause they knew that she can never joke about these things but when the talk came about the prince 'Kim Lucifer Taehyung' it felt hard for them to believe, but again they don't want to take any risk either.

'Knock Knock'

Suddenly, a knock was heard from outside of the office. Jieun immediately walked towards the door to check who it was and there revealed, Taehyun.

"Who are you?". Jieun asked.

"I'm Taehyun, Yumi's son's friend".

"and why are you here for?".

"I've something important to discuss about with Yumi".

Jieun rose her brows and scanned the boy from head to toe. She found it odd how he was disrespectfully addressing to Yumi by her name.

"Who is it, Jieun?".

The young lady asked from inside of her office. Jieun turned her head and faced Yumi. "Some guy named Taehyun, saying he wants discuss about something important with you, miss Yumi". Jieun responded.

Yumi brought her attention towards the door, she noticed a familiar face standing behind Jieun. She found it odd for Taehyun to visit her at her office, but if he has visit her at her office then there would be something serious matter.

"Let him in".

Jieun nodded her head and allowed Taehyun to enter the office. He noticed pile of books build on the floor, some scattered around carelessly, and Yumi's desk was too occupied by all those books. Three of the ladies were busy flipping through the pages, they didn't realized that the whole office was messed up with books.

"Why are here for, Taehyun? Did something happened with your family or someone is kidnapped?".

"None of these reasons brought me here". Taehyun sat on the chair in front Yumi and forwarded a piece of paper towards her. "I came here because I want your help in solving this".