The End

[Warning : Violence Ahead]

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

[30 Minutes]

Half an hour left for the demon's night to begin, most of them were nervous and scared, but they knew that God was with them. While, the demon was eagerly waiting for the night to appear.

The young lady was already in the forest and was finding the perfect time to enter the mansion. All the nuns and all the priests have spread around the forest while holding candles in their hands, they were waiting for Yumi to enter the mansion so that they can begin their pray. Her teammates have done a great job with their responsibilities, now the rest she have to do it alone. It was risky, but she has come across something which can help her to succeed.

"Miss Yumi!!!".

A familiar voice yelled as Yumi turned to face the voice, father James was speedily running towards her with a terrified look on his face.

"Did you found them, father?".

"No, miss Yumi. We searched inside the whole forest, but we didn't find a single clue of Taehyun and Jieun".

By hearing father James's statement, the young lady heaved a sigh. This only proves that the demon has take them away, maybe he is gonna use them against her.

Yumi glanced at her wrist watch, 11:34pm said the clock. She should hurry inside the mansion before the clock hits 12am.

"You can stop looking for them and prepare for the prayer, we don't have much time left either, father".

"But, are you sure, miss Yumi that we should stop looking for the kids? Maybe they can be lost inside—..

"I said what I said, father. Stop looking for them, or else you might as well die".

Father James zipped his mouth and nodded his head. The young lady glanced at the mansion which stood meters away from where she was. She gave a nod to father James before walking ahead. Her feets walked straight towards the mansion, while the priests and the nuns tightly held onto the candles on their hand. They remember what Yumi said them before,

"When the red moon appears, light the candles, start your pray and when you are done with it, burn the forest and run straight towards the highway".