Behind The Woods : Fourteen

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

"Mom, dad's not home yet".

'How did he reached to the hanasuka forest?'.

"Wear this pendent, incase for your safety".

"What was that, mom?".

"GO AWAY—.. AAA!!".

"Where's my son?!".

"Your son?".

"I wanted to kill you directly, but now I also want to make you suffer".

The young lady was sleeping on the white patient's bed, fully in an unconscious state. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself in a hospital's room. Her body was quick to react as she immediately sat up on the bed.

"HueningKai!". She panicked and looked around the room but there was no sign of her son.

"I wanted to kill you directly, but now I also want to make you suffer".

Those words and that voice rang inside her ear. She hurriedly got up from the bed and walked towards the exit of the room. She needs to find her son before something bad happens, but before that she needs to find the man who is behind the dark and for that she will have to go to the place where it all began.

∴━━━

The young lady walked inside the church and directly made her way straight towards father Namjoon's office. Her eyes scanned every corner of the area she walked through, she remembers that few days back she found a ring here, maybe that has some connection with the person.

'Creak'

Yumi entered father Namjoon's office and immediately sat on his desk where he usually works on. Father James mentioned before that there were kerosine and ropes found inside father Namjoon's office and maybe today it'll finally be revealed why father Namjoon had kept those things inside his office.

The young lady slowly closed her eyes and placed her hands on the desk. She whispered few words to herself while trying to calm herself.

'Click Click Click'

'Click Click'