Behind The Woods : Seventeen

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

[Day-2]

The boy was sitting on his desk, writing down some notes on his notebooks. He was completing his and his friends' school works which were pending from so long. From many days none of his four friends has been present in the school. He was aware of Soobin's kidnapping news, Yeonjun's parents' merciless death and later Yeonjun's sudden disappearance, but he didn't knew why HueningKai has been absent from the school without any notice. He has met Taehyun days ago, and Taehyun explained that he can't come to school for few days, and he understood the matter. Five of the boys has lost contact from each other, and he really hopes that everything turns back into normal soon.

The boy chewed onto the lid of his pen and stared at his book, suddenly his ears heard some unfamiliar voice calling his name. His eyes darted out of the window, and he noticed something flying in the sky.

He squinted his eyes in curiosity, there were two unknown creatures flying in the sky. One of them had horns on it's head as his black wings effortlessly flattered with the wind while it chased the other creature from behind.

The one who was being chased had a golden tiara on it's head while it was flying speedily towards his room and what he realized that it looked like an angel.

The boy widened his eyes and immediately stood up from his desk. He watched the white creature staring at him, while speedily flying towards his house. Suddenly, the window opened on it's own as he let out a loud gasp.

'THUD'

'BOOM'

'CRASH'

The angel crashed inside Beomgyu's room, and immediately pointed her finger towards the other creature. Her finger was collecting some golden and with that she attacked the other creature.

'BOOM'

The creature with horns let out a scream, it's body was slowly fading away like a wind while it's skin burnt. It's eyes turned white, as his skin started to crack, while it kept screaming for it's life. It looked painful by the scene and soon, the horned creature was mixed with the wind with only leaving few black smokes from behind.

Beomgyu was too shocked, he wasn't believing in what his eyes witnessed just few seconds ago. He glanced the white creature who was sitting on the floor while breathing heavily, she looked heavily injured.