Behind The Woods : Three

[Warning : Violence Ahead]

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

[4pm]

The young lady stood in front of the church, just like what father Namjoon said she came to give him a visit. She was curious about what important talk it would be that father Namjoon had to call her in middle of the night.

'Creak'

She used her hands to open the main door of the church, and entered inside. The church was dark from inside with only a faint light of the candles hanging on the walls on top of the candle holders.

"Father".

She called, her voice echoed inside the whole church. A weird kind of feeling rushed through her, it was the evening time and she didn't find any of the nuns and priests. Usually, they will be walking around or she will bump into one but today, the church was empty.

'Creak'

She walked inside the prayers room, it was empty too and strangely all the candles were dimmed, none of them were lightening.

'Click'

'Click'

"Yumi".

The sudden call of her name flinched the lady away, she immediately turned to face the person while her right hand was placed on top of her chest. "I'm sorry if I scared you, Yumi". The priest bowed his head a little in apology.

"You don't need to apologize, father, I was just staring at the candles. Strangely, they aren't lightening". Yumi pointed at the candles which were under the feets of Jesus Christ's statue.

"I remember lightening them before going out of the prayers room, maybe it happened because of the wind".

Yumi glanced at the open window which was at the side of the room. She furrowed her brows, the wind didn't seem much strong as the thin curtain hanging on the window didn't move even slight a bit.

"Let's forget about what happened". Father Namjoon faked a cough, earning a glance from Yumi. "How about you light the candles, Yumi?".

The young lady was taken a back by father Namjoon's words. "Are you sure about that, father? I think only the high priests are allowed to do that and I'm not even-.. ".