Behind The Woods : Ten

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

'Click Click'

The girl walked inside the forest, her feets stepped upon the green grass. Whenever she took her each step, her lively aura poured life in the forest. It was the midnight, the sky was clear and many glistening stars lingered around as the moonlight shined down at the girl in her white gown.

She suddenly stopped on her steps and took out the tiny bottle from her pocket, the bottle was holding a weird kind of a black smoke in it and soon, the girl opened the bottle and the black smoke appeared to be the same demon.

The demon was coming back to it's shape and was kneeling in front of the girl- angel in front of it.

"Forgive me, Lord. I promise not to harm any human ever again". The demon layed on the ground and bowed it's head.

"I did not took you out for you to beg for your mere life. Who brought you here?".

"Apology, my Lord-.. ".

"Just answer my question, who freed you from the underworld?".

The demon gulped and shivered at the stern tone of the girl. It was hesitating to answer her question, 'cause it knows that if it tells her everything then it might will get double punishment.

"I-I can't tell you, my Lord".

"Why not? Do you want me to banish you right now?".

The demon panicked.

"P-Please don't banish me, my Lord. S-Send me back to the underworld, but I do not wish to get banish".

"You are not the one to decide! It's an order from the paradise. If you don't answer my question, I'll not have any choice but to banish you".

"A-Apology-.. ".

"I don't want your apology!!". The girl gritted her teeth, and pinched the bridge of her nose. The demon stayed silent but deep down, it was scared and panicking, it knows that it's screwed.

The girl heaved a sigh. "Fine, you don't want to answer. Right? I'll have to banish you then".

She closed her eyes and started to mumble few words to herself. The area near them lightened, all the trees jiggled around with the heavy wind. The girl slowly floated in the mid air, her hands were collecting some golden rays in it and it kept growing bigger. The demon gulped in fear, it was watching how the angel was preparing for it's banishment. It had heard from the other demons how painful a banishment can be, the big your sin, the painful the banishment will be.

"STOP!!".

The girl paused midway when she heard the demon's yell. She glanced down at the terrified demon who had fear in it's eyes, and that's what she liked. Watching the underworld growing fear of the paradise everyday is what she likes the most.

"I-I'll tell you who freed me, I promise I'll tell you, my lord".

The girl scanned the demon, checking if it wasn't tricking her but the demon had a sincere fear in it's eyes. She stopped with her action and stepped on the ground.

"Tell me everything".

∴━━━

The boy was laying on his couch while playing on his phone, randomly scrolling to a random app when suddenly his doorbell rang.

'Ting Tong'

He glanced at his door and then to the wall clock. The clock said 9pm at night and his parents aren't home yet because of their work.

'Ting Tong'

He was hesitating to open the door because of two reasons, it was the night time and the kidnapping rumours which have been going around the whole city.

'BANG BANG'

The boy flinched when someone loudly banged on his door, he brought the vase from the table and bravely walked towards the door. Before opening it, he decided to check from the window and there stood a delivery guy.

Memories flashed out and suddenly Soobin realised that he had ordered food few hours ago. Silly him. He kept the vase back to his place and opened the door.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting".

Silence talked back to him. To Soobin's shock the delivery guy was gone and it was all lonely and silence except for the neighbor's dog who was barking continuously.

"Um.. Hello?".

He scanned the area, no one was there. Weird, he saw the delivery guy at his doorstep. Suddenly, chills rush through him when he got a familiar feeling. This scene felt familiar, it felt like a deja vu. His eyes roamed around when few meters away, he noticed two sharp orbs gleaming brightly at him. Soobin gulped in fear and almost closed the door when someone stopped it with their hand.

There came a girl, she had short messy hair, few bruises over her cheeks, adam apple popping out, her left index finger was gone and her right ear was scratched as if an animal bit them, she looked skinny which clearly showed her sharp jawline, and not to forget, her deadly orbs which were gleaming in the colour red and was sharply staring at Soobin.

Soobin has seen those eyes.

"Cindy..?".

'BANG'

Suddenly, a thick wood was hit on Soobin's head. He held his head and let out a yelp, headache appeared as his eyesight was slowly turning blurry.

"Y-You.. How.. How did you escape?!". He yelled but before receiving any answer he went unconscious and almost fell on the floor if it wasn't for Cindy to catch him in her arms. A sly smirk crept by the corner of her lips as she tugged few of Soobin's hair behind his ear.

"You don't need to worry about I escaped, start worrying about how you are gonna escape".

∴━━━

To Be Continued—

∴━━━

∴━━━