Behind The Woods : Eleven

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

A week later, this time a kidnapping complain was filed. A teen guy was kidnapped at his doorstep at 9pm night and he was none other than Choi Soobin. Cops has been searching for him for a week now, day and night, but they haven't find a single clue about where the kidnappers had taken him to.

"It's been a week and I'm afraid that something might happen to my son".

The lady spoke. She was in the urge to breakdown, while she tried her best to control herself but the tears were strong enough to escape her eyes. She covered her mouth with her handkerchief and cried to herself silently. Her husband gently rubbed her back, trying to calm his wife ; Chae, but deep down he was worried about his son too.

"Business is important and so the safety of your child. You acted careless being aware of all those rumours, yet you let him be home alone. Isn't that your fault in the very first place?".

The young lady spoke, she was sitting at the opposite side of the couch, legs crossed to each other while her eyes scanned the whole room.

"I agree that we left our son home alone knowing that there are kidnappings and murders going on, but you can't blame us, miss Yumi". The husband spoke.

"Why not? You were careless and you deserve to get blamed".

"Soobin is a grown up boy and he doesn't need a baby sitter to take care of him. He could have protected himself if it wasn't for his dumb self to open the door!".

"Don't talk about my son like that!!". Chae rose her voice at her husband and sharply glared him while her husband looked away in frustration.

"Mr. Choi I advice you to put away the thought of yours that your child is fully grown up and can protect himself. We have no idea what happened between Soobin and the kidnappers so please hold your tongue".

Mr. Choi stared at the floor and didn't utter any word. He started to feel guilty of his words but it was too late for him to swallowed them back again.

"I apologize for my husband's behavior, miss Yumi". Chae slightly bowed her head.

The young lady stood up from the couch and walked around the whole room. She scanned every corner, the ceiling, the floor, walls, behind all the objects and everything else. Suddenly, her eyes darted onto the flower vase which was placed near the window. She walked upto the vase and held it on her hands. Meanwhile, the couples watched her in curiosity and confusion.