Behind The Woods : Five

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━

Father Namjoon's church got sealed and none were allowed to visit until the case doesn't solve. The law said it was a full planned murder by someone, but Yumi knew that the statement wasn't enough to find the murderer 'cause the murderer wasn't a human.

The young lady stood inside the same hallway, watching the cops trying to find any evidence of the murderer. She scanned the area carefully, blood stains were everywhere on the wall and on the floor, she wanted to remember the person's face but it was dark at that moment.

Suddenly, her eyes landed on the door of the prayer's room, something was shining brightly near the door. She walked towards the prayers room and bend over to check what it was, her eyes widened when she saw a ring shining brightly from the sunlight.

She picked it up and brushed away the dust, for some reason the ring felt familiar. The silver ring with tiny blue gems covering it neatly, a big blue diamond was placed on the top with the letter 'L'.

She furrowed her brows and scanned the ring very well, it felt like she has seen this ring somewhere but she couldn't recall it.

"Yumi!".

A familiar voice called as Yumi flinched. She immediately hid the ring inside her pocket and stood up to face the person. There came Aeraa breathing heavily as a terrified expression was all over her face.

"Aeraa, what's wrong?". Yumi asked tilting her head.

"You need to come with me". With that, Aeraa dragged Yumi with herself somewhere in the hallway, while Yumi was confused with the matter.

The two ladies walked faster and soon they reached in front of an old wooden door where father Namjoon locked the cursed doll inside. The door was wide opened as Yumi furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Why did you brought me here?".

"Yumi, Annabella is not here! You remember, me, you and father locked her inside this room but she is not here anymore and the box is broken too".

Yumi let out a low gasp, she immediately walked inside the room and was surprised to see that the doll was really not there. The box was fallen on the floor and it was opened. Where did the doll go?

"I searched around the whole church, but she wasn't anywhere. I think she has escaped again". Aeraa panicked as she paced in the area back and forth while chewing on her nails.