0.17 Witness

A/N: me: decides to take a break from the Max book then comes back w a nsfw chapter. Enjoy 😉

Witness
a person who sees an event, typically a crime or accident, take place.

"And Daniel Ricciardo wins the Monaco Grand Prix, his teammate bringing it home in 9th." Isla looked around at the Red Bull garage.  Each and every one of them clapped and cheered for Daniel and little to none talking about Max. Isla felt for Max. He spoke about Monaco with such incredible detail and love but he managed 9th. He expected better of himself and she knew, he would come back in a hidden rage. Just as she predicted, Max came back to the garage after he weighed himself. He congratulated the rest of the team and Daniel. "So, we have a team photo by the pool in about thirty minutes. Just letting you have a bit of a rest from the race and to get ready. Is that alright with you Max?" Max didn't reply to his PR. He just nodded and asked his own questions. "Just before you leave, can you ask Isla to come in?" His PR smirked at him, knowing perfectly well what happens in the driver rooms behind closed doors. "Don't do something bold." she joked. Max scoffed and shrugged it off, before leaning back and waiting for Isla to come in.

When she did, she saw Max, his legs opened a little wider, in a dominant position on his sofa. "Hey." His eyes opened. "Hey." he replied. "Enjoy the race?" Max began taking off his long sleeved shirt. Isla's cheeks blushed furiously. She turned and hide it but still barely could. Max looked at her tanned skin and Isla watched him through his mirror. He looked so lustful and needy in that moment. "What's on your mind now?" she asked, knowing what was, or at least thinking she did. "You, it's been you for a while now." he replied. She chuckled. "What? You gonna buy tickets to my whole tour now?" He moved her hair off of her shoulder, humming onto her delicate skin in response. Isla let out a shaky breath as she realised what this was probably gonna lead to. "You know what I find funny?" Max pulled away and spun her around so she was facing him fully. "I can already tell how much you're going to miss this." Max smirked and smashed his lips back onto hers. She wrapped herself around him before he picked her up and rested her onto the massage table, knocking almost everything off it.

Isla felt the cold touch of the plastic walls on her back, followed by her head hitting the top of it. "Ah fuck." Isla cursed into the kiss. "Did I hurt you?" Max asked, not even breaking away. "A little but I'm not made of glass." Isla pulled away from the kiss again and travelled up to Max's ear, latching her lips to it. "I can take a little roughness." Max groaned with the words. "What do you want schajte?" he asked. "Give me all your love." Isla mewled as Max peppered kisses onto the crook of her neck. Without warning, Isla found herself cornered by Max on his massage table, suffocated in love and passion. The kiss became more and more passionate with each passing second. The pair of them began undressing one another, not caring if they were being too loud, or disturbing anyone. Max's fingers softly caressed the inside of her thighs, driving her up the walls. "Max." She whimpered. "You want more? Then ask." She felt his fingers in him closer and closer to her entrance. "I- I- please can I-" her breath hitched as she felt his hands delicately touching the fabric of her panties. "Fuck Max." She panted. "Do you want me to fuck you?" She couldn't form sentences, she could barely form words. All she could do was muster up a nod. Without even waiting another second, his fingers moved past the panties and began pumping in and out of her at a slow and steady pace. He hit the right spots, making her moan louder. "Oh-. Oh there Max. F- fuck." Max smiled to himself at his good work.

Isla's hand travelled up Max's back. Max hissed as he felt her nails digging into his back and marking him. "Fucking hell." he managed to spit out. Isla's hands travelled to his biceps, her nails dragging down them in an attempt to contain herself. Isla sat up straight, her arms around his broad shoulders, looking up at him. Max grinned. "You want to ride huh?" he managed to get out. Isla nodded and lowered her hands down his torso, inching her way towards his  cock. He broke the sloppy kiss, groaning as he felt her touch. "Isla- I- please." He groaned."Please what? Use your words, Maxy." She teased. She began moving her hand up and down, slowly, just as he did with her. "P-pick up the pace." He pleaded, his head falling to the crook of her neck. He nibbled at the flesh, leaving lilac bruises behind. She moaned as he kissed her sweet spot, she quickened her movements. Soon enough, his finger movements quickened, Isla didn't realise why until she looked down and saw herself subconsciously moving her hand quicker for him.

Max felt he was on the verge of finishing and Isla felt it too when his thrusts became sloppy. "Jesus christ-" Max grunted as he finished. She hopped off the table and pushed him on. She wanted to take control now. She lowered herself into his hard cock and waited for him to finish his high before she began rolling her hip again. Max's heartrate fastened as her hands explored his chest. "Hold the applause, Max. Watch me do what I do best." Max gulped down and without another second passing, she begins a steady pace. Isla bit her lip to hide too much noise but Max wanted her to make those noises. His hands made their way up to Isla's breasts, massaging them in exactly the right places. Their moans filled the room, followed by the sound of their bodies connecting and the physio board hitting off the wall.

His hand fell to each side, gripping her waist as she rocked back and forward. "I- Isla, fuck-." Max cursed in every language he knew how to. She was bringing him his proof of heaven on earth and my God, could she ride. Max's grip tightened as he felt himself twitching again. His head fell back, Isla's name tumbling from his mouth like a prayer. Isla's mind became clouded. This felt euphoric. Fucking a driver, a driver she watches on tv, a driver she loves. Not only fucking him, but in his driver room too. "M-Max, I'm so-o close." Her hands fell onto his shoulders and she began picking up the pace. Both began moving, trying to climax for a second time and then finally...

The two began let out a loud, collective moan, holding onto each other's sweating bodies. Max rocked her back and forth through her orgasm, Isla could only smile as their foreheads touched. "You're-" Max paused. "You're incredible." Isla laughed and kissed him. "Did it take your mind off the race?" Max nodded and kissed her back. "Come on, I need to get dressed before anyone figures out what we were doing in here." Isla climbed off him and grabbed some tissues, wiping herself down and throwing her clothes back on her. By the time she was finished changing, so was Max. "So, where do we go from here?" He opened the door for her and led her out. "Well, I think this would either mean fuck buddies or dating and I don't know about you-" She stopped him dead in his tracks, her hands wrapping their way around his neck. "But I like the second option better." Max smiled softly at her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I do too." They leaned in to kiss, but we're stopped by Daniel. "Someone go call the priest! These two are gonna get married!" They both looked at him. He'd just drank a whole bottle of champagne so he must have been tipsy or something. "Are you two coming to the pool or not?"

The pair locked hands and walked to the pool to meet with the rest of the team. There wasn't much going on, that was until they looked up towards a wild honey badger, with a wide grin plastered all over his face. Then, with the team all hyping him up to jump in, he did just that. Soon after, everyone began jumping in, some even being pushed. Max grabbed onto Isla's hand and began pulling her towards the pool. "Max! Don't you dare-" Max pulled Isla into his chest and then fell backwards into the water. Once they were under the water, he let her go and Slshe came up for air, glaring at his laughing, smiling face. "Oh come on! You love me really!" Isla leaned in and latched her lips onto his. "I do, I really fucking do."