0.15 Monaco

♡♧Monaco◇♤
Monaco's name comes from the nearby 6th-century BC Phocaean Greek colony. Referred to by the Ligurians as Monoikos, from the Greek "μόνοικος", "single house", from "μόνος" (monos) "alone, single" + "οἶκος" (oikos) "house".

Max stood eyeing up the celebrity guests, one seeming much more familiar than anticipated. Maybe Daniel had introduced them before, either way, he didn't know. He looked so familiar. Where could he be from? Max walked up to the esteemed guest and put on a smile. "Hey mate, I'm Max." Max outstretched his hand to the man. He looked back and looked him up and down before reluctantly taking his hand and shaking it. "Yeah I know." he said. "Oh, fan of the sport?" Max asked, trying to keep a conversation going for the cameras."No, my ex told me all about you." the man explained. Max nodded his head. "Oh really? She must love watching the sport." the guy scoffed. "I don't think of it as a sport honestly. The cars do all the work for you anyway." Max swallowed a lump in his throat. He hated when people assumed the cars did all the work. "Well actually, it's the drivers too. The cars wouldn't be able to drive without us and it's up to us to get the maximum out of the car. We also have like these g forces going on that-"

"I came here for the grand prix, not a physics lesson." Max was getting agitated. He didn't know who the hell this guy was. How is he a guest? He doesn't even watch the sport!

"Anyway, have you watched any races before?" Max asked trying tk keep things on good terms. "Yes, with my ex. She loves this but honestly, she must also love banging the drivers." Max furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the man in disgust. How could you ever say that about someone? "What?" The man turned towards Max and took his sunglasses off and putting on a fake smile, the fakest Max had ever seen. "Don't play it off Ver- whatever the fuck your name is. You know I was dating Isla and you went and fucking texted her." Max finally understood where he knew this man from. It was Andre. "Oh, you're Isla's ex. Sorry mate, I didn't know." Max chuckled. "Honestly, you should be thanking me for the love she's giving you. I was the first. Now she's off banging you, some fucking washed up driver." Andre spat. Max decided he was done being nice and wanted to mess with him a little bit. "Oh, so she got some taste then?" Max grinned. He knew Andre couldn't do anything and wouldn't do anything because of all the cameras around and he enjoyed winding him up. "If you say so. I think it's a downgrade but then again, every princess needs a frog, right?" Max nodded. "Oh yes, but I also think she needs a man."

Max watched as Andre's jaw tightened up from anger. He hit a nerve. "You really didn't just go there." Andre said quietly. "I did." Max replied quickly. "Oh really? And what do you have that I don't?" Andre looked straight into Max's eyes, the anger burning within them. "I've got a super license for one." Max smirked. Andre scoffed. "Oh, you think you're so fucking slick huh?" he asked. "Look, there's another driver over there to talk to if you would prefer but I'm just going to focus on my race while you go and do whatever it is you do." Max said walking away. "I model." Andre shouted over. "Ah yeah, so do I. Red Bull website, you should go have a look for yourself." Max waved and excused himself, deciding he didn't want to spend another second in the garage.