Chapter 35

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Do you want to know what the most embarrassing thing is? To get poured with pink paint all over your body. And do you want to know what is the failest prank ever? Wanting to pour the pink paint on your foe's body but instead it poured to your crush's who you always tried to keep a good image in front of.

The story went like this, Sehun and I were walking down the corridor to reach the theatre. We were doing okay until Sehun saw Krystal. I didn't know what happened to pass his mind but he rushed beside her and pushed her aside and then a pail of pink paint fell from the ceiling. You guessed it right, Sehun was poured by pink paint. He growled and shouted. He messed his hair and I asked him to stop as his hair was also covered with paint. Seulgi ran out of nowhere with a clean towel. She looked pale and confused and nervous. I could see her breaking cold sweat.

"Sehunnie, are you okay?" she acted all nice and sickeningly sweet in front of him and her tone raised by about one and a half octave, "It's your fault!" she pointed at Krystal and pouted. Krystal rolled her eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously? Of all people? It's me?" she gave a bitchy look, "Shouldn't the blame be on you?" She placed her index finger on Seulgi's shoulder, pushing it a bit.

"Seriously? Of all people? It's me?" Seulgi mimicked Krystal, "No proof," Seulgi's tone went to the usual octave.

"Towel right there," Krystal pointed out.

"Th-that still doesn't proof anything," she stuttered.

"You wouldn't know what happened if you're not the culprit, right? By bringing a towel and directly giving it to Sehun tells me that you actually knows everything.

And the conversation, or argument precisely, went on and on for a few minutes.

"Stop acting all bitchy," Seulgi's tone went back normal.

"Stop acting all jelly," Krystal cut her right on her last word. Nice comeback, girl.

"Can you guys stop?" I asked rather politely but my voice noted irritation.

"I think you might want to talk to this girl about that," Krystal moved away from the sight and stood beside Sehun.

"Just go away, Seulgi!" Sehun finally bursted.

"What about her?" her tone raised by two octave now.

"I think she might want to say something to me," I saw Krystal elbowed him and whispered something to his ear, "And of all reasons, she's my," he coughed, "girlfriend." My eyeballs almost popped out. Did I hear the last word right? Might want to check on it later on.

"Everything is solved anyway. You are the culprit behind this and you actually aim on Soojung." Sehun said his last sentence before Seulgi stomped her feet away.

"So?" I asked them, meaning to ask about the 'girlfriend' part. They looked at me, questioning my sentence.

I coughed before starting to ask, "Girlfriend?" And before they got the chance to respond, the sound of the speaker boomed, "To all students who auditioned for the PSC, please gather in the theatre in five minutes. Late registrations will not be listed for participation. Thank you."

"Do you think you, cleaning yourself, will took less than five minutes?" I asked him, giving him an unsure look.

"You both, just leave me, I will be cleaning myself and probably, just skip the audition. I join a lot of sports games so why so greedy," Sehun said in a relaxed manner and gesturing us, me and Krystal, to just go.