Chapter 10

Krystal's P.O.V

I directly gathered with my sister–of course, with my sister. "Firstly, because there are some new students here, I want to introduce myself first. I'm Mr. Go - your principal and beside me is Ms. Kim - your performing, music and art teacher," Mr.Go introduced himself and the teacher that stood beside him, letting Ms Kim continue his speech.

"So, for the opening night, Mr. Go has choosen some of the talented students in this school to perform. I'm so glad that all of you can do a great job even with a little practice and is enthusiastic with your performance on the opening night. The opening night will be opened and hosted by Victoria and Luna. More information will be announced later on backstage like the order of performance and just follow Victoria and Luna because they have practice more," the talented Ms Kim explained.

"Let's now gather to the stage and do some marking," Mr Go instructed us.

The Magical walked together. Well, the theatre and the stage were quite far to each other. It's like, one on the north and one on the south. As I said, this school was big so they had complete facilities which were good to use. Beside, they had the 'theatre' which waslocated indoor and the 'stage' which was located outdoor. The theatre and stage function is the technically the same: to gather people or to held performance, it's just one was indoor and the other one was outdoor and one more, theatre was usually used for classes too while stage is only for events.

"Someone call the doctor nak butjapgo malhaejwo," Baekhyun sunbae hummed Overdose, the song he was going to perform. "What? Are you sick? Do we need to call the doctor?" Fany sunbae suddenly spoke, looking shocked.

"It's the song, Fany!" Taeyeon sunbae exclaimed from the other side. The other laughed, including me who laughed out loud.

It's a really long walk. Why didn't we have a travelator like one in airports or maybe teleport box? We, the magical, decided to talk in telepathy on our way.

***

We finally arrived at the stage. We did some simple marking and some instructions. We then finished our task and we were free. At first, I'm thinking of going back to the dorm but it's too far away so I decided to go somewhere near. Then, I decided to go to the park. I wanted to sit on the bench on the park when I see someone sitting over there, busy with his stuff. I decided to sit beside him. He didn't recognize me so I ignored him.

***

Suddenly, I heard someone choke. I looked at the person beside me. It's Oh Sehun."Yah! Why are you here?" he yelled at me. "I want to relax here. Why?" I replied.

"You should have ask my permission first to sit here," he continued yelling. "Why should I? It's not your bench or park?" I yelled at him. We continued on yelling on each other.

"Sehunnie!" someone called Sehun between our argoement. We turned our head toward the voice

It's Seulgi."Sehunnie!" she shouted again. "I need to run away," Sehun said in panic. Why? For what?

"Sehunnie oppa!" Seulgi called him again. Oppa? What the--

"I think I need to run away," Sehun said, looking around his surrounding. "What? Why run away?" I asked him.