Chapter 20

Krystal's P.O.V

Joy left the class. Ms Choi started, "I will be doing your detention for an hour which means that we will end at 5 PM." "Now, bring everything you both will bring back to dorm because we are going to go to the math room. I'm going to teach class 4 because we have an extra class," she explained.

***

In front of the math class's door, Sehun, who was walking in front of me, suddenly stopped. "Walk inside!" I whisper-shouted at him as I pushed him.

"Class 4, today I bring 2 class 1's students, Mr. Oh Sehun and Ms. Jung Soojung for detention. Do they bother you if I put them in our class?" Ms Choi asked. Most of them shook their head which means that they're okay if we did our detention here.

"Ms Jung, you stand on this corner while Mr Oh, you stand on that corner," as she pointed us where to stand. I walked to the corner she pointed. Fortunately, I stood in front of Baekhyun sunbae's table.

"Hey!" he mouthed as he waved at me. I replied him with a smile and gave another small wave to him.

"All you both need to do is just to keep quiet 'till the lesson end," Ms Choi told us. We both just nodded and did what she instructed us.

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun sunbae asked me. "Detention," I sighed. "Whoa? With Sehun? How?" he asked me again. "His pen fell and rolled to my feet so I took it and returned it back but he didn't even say thank you or anything, he just took it away from me and not looking at me," I explained, "then I scolded him and then we yelled at each other. Then, Ms Choi came,"

"I see, he is rude and Ms Choi is, very strict," he giggled. We continued telepathy-ing. Thanks to Baekhyun sunbae, he had made my boring detention fun.

"Dismissal, you may go," Ms Choi dismissed the class. "Goodbye. Go take a rest. Bye," Baekhyun sunbae smiled at me. I smiled back, took my bag and went out from the class.

"Soojung," a familiar voice called me. I turned around. It's Kris sunbae. "Can I help you sunbae?" I asked him. "Just want to ask why you were going for detention?" he interrogated me.

"It's Sehun, his pen rolled to my feet so I took it and returned it to him but he didn't say sorry to me so I taught him manners and we yelled at each other," I started, "and Ms Choi came in right at that moment."

"You should just ignore him," he chuckled, "Ms Choi is strict. You know it right?" I nodded. He kept on laughing. He messed my hair.

"Sunbae! What are you doing? You messed it up!" I exclaimed. "I wish I had a sister like you!" he kept on

laughing and messing my hair. "Bye!" I said and ran from him to my dorm.

***

"So, how's your detention?" Vic sunbae asked as I dried my hair with my towel. "Not bad, eh," I said remembering that I did telepathy within the detention. "How could it not be?" she asked with a confused face.

"Because, I did some tel--" I stopped. I shouldn't tell Vic sunbae that I could do telepathy, right? "Because I talked to Baekhyun sunbae, I'm placed in front of him." "Impossible. Ms Choi's very strict!" she exclaimed. I didn't reply. I couldn't talk anymore.

"You did telepathy right?" Vic sunbae asked me. "H-how did you know?!" I asked and half-shouted. "I know Kris sunbae very well. I know you join 'The Magical' thing and you guys did telepathy," she explained, "don't keep secrets between us." I nodded. Wow, she knows him really well.

***

"The detention is boring yet fun," I explained to Joy and Luna sunbae, "All we have to do is stand in the corner of the math room until the class 4's dismissal."

"What does the math room looks like?" Joy asked. "It's like a normal class," Luna sunbae explained. "You should be careful next time, Soojung," Vic sunbae reminded me. I nodded as I munched my food.

"Soojung," a deep voice called me. I turned around. Oh, its delivery! "Thank you, sunbae-nim for delivering my and my sister's message everyday," I smiled. "No prob," he said and walked away.

Dear dongsaeng,

What? Detention? So how is it? Good or bad? Heavy or light?

Wish you luck as always.

XOXO,

Your sister, Jessica"

***

"Unnie, I miss you!" I shouted. She didn't bother to turn and look at me. She just walked away and walked to the airplane. "Unnie!" I called and held her wrist, signing her to stop.

She felt annoyed. "Who are you?" she asked me.

"Unnie?" I said as tears fell from my eye to my cheek. "Go away!" she shouted and directly went inside the airplane. "Unnie..." my words trailed off.

I woke up with tears on my cheek. Unnie, I thought, how can this be?

I checked the time, 1 AM. Unnie, I kept on thinking and buried myself under my knee.

"Soojung," I heard someone's voice came in to my mind.

It's-- "It's Kris," the voice replied.

"Kris sunbae? Where are you?" I asked and looked around finding him. He must be near me because he could send telepathy to me. I looked at my dorm's window. I waved at Kris sunbae. I sneaked out of my dorm to see Kris sunbae.

"Sunbae, hello," I bowed at him, "Any matter?" "You cried right?" he asked me as he erased my tears that fallen to cheek.