Chapter 27

Kris's P.O.V

"Stop it right there Seulgi!" 2 voices shouted at the same time with the exact same words. Who was that? Someone - or two must had stop Seulgi from doing something. I looked around to see who that is. I hoped no one is in trouble.

"Look! Seulgi! You see? Your sister asked me to stay away from you! I don't even want you to be with me! No! Not at all! I don't want to be scolded for no reason by your sister!" It's Sehun. Woah, he's so courageous. Who made him change?

Sehun continued, "And Yuri, you see! It's your sister's fault! She is the one who come near me! I never wanted to be with her! So stop scolding at me!" I'm proud, our youngest changed.

"Is that how you call your senior? Yuri? Without any honorifics?" Who wanted to use honorifics and respect you? I shook my head.

"Why should I use honorifics with a senior of a bully who did nothing and just wanted to be respect? Why? Any good reason?" Now, this is the real Sehun. The so-called 'evil' youngest of EXO. No reply. No one dared to talk.

"Why? Why you don't want me?" Is it just me or is Seulgi's sob looks so fake?

"You're a bitch alright. You bully people and always wants to be the right one. Why would I even like you," Sehun replied.

"I can change! Look Sehun, if you like me, I will change! I promise," Don't believe her Sehun. Don't.

"This is so not--, Look Seulgi, I'm taken now." Sehun sighed. Seriously? He never told me that. Who is she? Wait. What? Soojung and Sehun? Dating?

But their aura is not—

"What? H-how? How can you date a new girl that you just know in like, a few days?" Seulgi asked. Sehun's aura. He felt kind of relieved.

"Why? Why not?" Sehun replied shortly and walked away, "Right?"

Soojung's aura. She felt shocked and annoyed. "O-of course..." Soojung trembled.

Nah. Sehun just faked this.

***

"Tell me, what you did to Soojung last night when Chen and I did our project," It's Victoria's voice."Nothing," he replied. I looked around and saw Sehun is talking with Victoria.

"Sehun! Tell the truth!" What truth? "Seriously nothing," Sehun said with an innocent face. Oh, don't lie Sehun-ah.

"Oh yeah?" Joy raised her eyebrows, "I saw you did something to Soojung while you are with Seulgi and Yuri. Now you remember? "Ah. That thing," he said without the feeling scared on his face. Joy and Sehun talked about everything that happened last night. The rest just listen to them.

"Sehun," Victoria sighed, "Why are you taking such a big risk and you involved Soojung in it!"

Her tone rose. "What if Seulgi gets mad so she bullied Soojung?! What if Seulgi did something bad to Soojung because of this?! Tell me! Are you going to be responsible for this?!" Victoria scolded Sehun. "Her sister left her with us in order for her to be safe. Not to let her be in a big problem!"

Silence. I braved myself to butt in their conversation. "Go back Sehun," I told him. "Hyung," Sehun said weakly. "Just go back," I said and he went back to his table.

"You are a good senior, Victoria. You even think that far," I smiled at her. "It's not that I think that far. It's called common sense!" she said, "You never knew if you never be a girl or had a sister and met a person like Seulgi. She will do everything in order to take what she wants!"

"Calm yourself, Victoria. Your tone rose everytime you speak," Luna calmed her down.

***

"Soojung-ah," I braved myself to tell her this. "Actually I knew what happened. I saw it." How will she reacted? "But I thought that you'll be alright. I didn't think that far," I said. "I'm sorry, Soojung-ah."

"Its okay, sunbae," she smiled, "I'll go with Sulli and Joy to the class. Okay?" "Just don't tell this to my sunbae." What? How can I not tell this to Sooyeon? Sooyeon is Jessica by the way.

But how? She even told her sister about her detention, why not this one? I'm going to tell her anyway. But first I need to go to the class.

***

As usual, my job is to deliver Soojung and Sooyeon's letter. "Sooyeon-ah." "Kris, another letter?" she smiled as I handed her the letter. "Hi, Kris," Taeyeon gave a slight bow, followed by Tiffany.

"Oh yeah. Sooyeon, I want to tell something," Should I tell? Or not? "What is it?"

"It's about Soojung. So, last night, Soojung and Joy went to Chen's room to help Chen and Victoria for their project. but Soojung and Sehun is considered as disturbing Chen and Victoria so Victoria and Chen asked then to go out from Chen's room," I caught a breath, "But because soojung and Sehun is not in a good term, Soojung ignored him and wanted to went to the park but maybe because Sehun thought that he needs to make sure Soojung is safe from teachers this time, he followed her all the way."

"How sweet?" Tiffany exclaimed. "This must not be the point," Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. "Just continue," Sooyeon said in a serious tone.

"But unfortunately, they met Seulgi and Yuri and Sehun needs to escape from them, so, Sehun pretended that Soojung is her, this is unbelievable but he said that Soojung is her girlfriend," Everyone's jaw dropped.

"What? What is he trying to do? Make Seulgi bully Soojung?!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Exactly like what Victoria thought." I said. This is called, the leader's mind. I'm a leader but I don't think that way, though, I thought.

"But you are going to help her right?" Fany asked me. "But he's not always with Soojung," Sooyeon sighed. "It's okay, I'm sure Sehun is a responsible boy," Fany convinced them.

"Yeah. All we can do is just to believe that she will be okay," Sooyeon smiled, "By the way, thanks, Kris." I smiled back and walked away.

***

"Kris!" Baekhyun called me. "Yes dude? Problem with your math?" I asked him. "Yeah, of course!" he showed his rectangular smile.

"Should we just go to the library?" I suggested. "Why? Is there any problem in the canteen? Is it that you haven't pay for your lunch yesterday?" Baekhyun joked. "No! I have money if you want to know."

"Is it because of Soojung? I'm sure it is! Tell me! What is it?" he asked curiously. I told him everything. I mean, literally everything.

"And because I heard that she is going to the library to look for her homeworks and stuff so i think, to guard her—" he cut me off. "Yeah I know. Now, let's go before it's too late and Seulgi had bully her,"

Mind-reader, I thought.

"Yeah, I am," he smiled and we rushed to the library.

***

After Baekhyun finished his task, we hung in the library to keep an eye on Soojung and Seulgi. "What if I took our lunch first so we can eat?" I suggested.

"No no, I'll take it for us!" he argued. "I took bigger steps than you do. I'm sure that I'll be faster than you," I joked. He then pouted. He's so cute. Wait, what? Don't misunderstand me as a gay because I'm not.

***

I'm on my way to the canteen. In the corridor, I heard a conversation between Sehun and Seulgi. So I decided to eavesdrop them.

"Sehun, answer me!" Seulgi forced Sehun to answer something. "N— Yes! We are dating!" Sehun answered, unsurely at first but very surely in the end.

"Sehun. Don't lie. If you both are in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, why are you alone?" Seulgi asked again. "Do boyfriend and girlfriend must be together every moment?" Sehun asked back.

"Your sister asked you to stay away from me! Why do you keep bothering me?" Sehun said his last word and went away as I could hear his footsteps.

"Krystal Jung!" Seulgi mumbled under her breath.

What is her plan? I thought, but I need to go now or Baekhyun will complain.

edited. 9/28/2015.