Chapter 5

Krystal's P.O.V

Just a few minutes after I went back to sleep, Vic sunbae woke me up, "Hey, Soojung, wake up or we will be late. It's 6.35 AM."

"We don't have classes today, sunbae. We can sleep a little bit more," I answered, half-asleep

"I want to catch up for breakfast. It's on 7AM. But if you don't want breakfast, then its fine, just go sleep. But I'll go with Luna," she said. I directly woke up by then, of course I wanted breakfast.

***

"You sleep enough. 8.30 PM until 6.30 AM. 10 hours sleeping!" Vic sunbae giggled. I let out a small laugh at it.

"This is our routine every morning whether we have classes or not because we want the breakfast. We don't usually skip it because we don't want to waste our money for food. Now, just go take a shower and get ready. I'll wait for you, don't worry," Vic sunbae explained. I directly did what she asked me to.

***

6.50 AM, Vic sunbae and I were ready for our breakfast. Right after we went out of our room, Vic sunbae's phone rang.

"Kris? What happened?"

"No, nothing. I just want to tell you that continuation level has free time today so Soojung can meet her sister."

"Oh, okay. I'll set it up for her."

"Btw, what happened last night? You called me at 1 AM in the morning and hung up before you even answer my question!"

"Sorry, it's just that I was really sleepy. I'll explain to you later. After breakfast, maybe? Just text me when you are ready because I need to drop Soojung to her sister first, right."

"Okay. Bye." The caller hung up. I wonder what they talking as I can't hear them clearly.

"Soojung! You can meet Jessica sunbae for today! I'll make an appoinment for you, don't worry. I'll drop you with her after breakfast or at noon," she exclaimed. I jumped in excitement. "Thanks Vic sunbaenim," I said, giving a 90 degrees bow repeatedly. We then directly headed to the dining room.

***

"Luna! I'm not waiting for you. Soojung and I will not wait for you! Faster come to the dining room!" Vic sunbae scolded Luna sunbae. Okay, she wasn't scolding her. She sent her a voicemail because Luna sunbae didn't answer her phone or even read the text she sent. They made an appoinment to meet near the dining room at 6.55 AM, as usual. But she didn't come and it's 7 AM already.

"It's not usually that she comes late especially for breakfast," Vic sunbae said. But we directly went inside, tooka seat of four, as usual.

***

"Victoria! Where is Luna?" a chubby guy approached our table. "I don't know! It's not usually that she's late for breakfast," Vic sunbae explained.

"Okay then. Just remind her to have everything ready for tomorrow for our task. You know right?" he said to Vic sunbae. Vic sunbae just nodded.

"Oh yeah, Xiumin, this is Soojung. Soojung, this is Xiumin," Vic sunbae introduced us to each other.

"Hello, I'm Jung Soojung, level 1" I greeted him. "Hello, I'm Xiumin, level 3. You don't need to introduce yourself formally actually. People know you already," he said. I just ignored him and continue eating.

"I'll go now," he said, leaving.

***

"Just go out already!" Seulgi shouted to a girl. It's Luna sunbae! There's Yuri sunbae too! They were bringing luggage."Why should Igo? Why don't yougo?" Luna sunbae answered calmly.

"Go out before I land my hand on your cheek," Yuri sunbae replied.

***

I realized that it was just a 'sudden thought'. But I felt that something bad is going to happen.

"Sunbaenim, should we check on Luna sunbae at her room?" I suggested.

"Good idea. I'll go myself. Just stay here. Text me if you need something," she said and rushed out of the dining room.

***

"Hey, do you know where Victoria sunbae is?" 2 girls asked me, looking panic. "She went to Luna sunbae's room," I answered.

"Ah, thank you. By the way, I'm Wendy, level 2," the one with blue hairdye introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Irene, also from level 2," the other one, with pink hairdye smiled at me, "You must be Krystal right?"

"Ah! You are Krystal? Jessica sunbaenim's sister? Nice to meet you!" They each shook my hand.

"Hello, just call me by Soojung. I'm from level 1," I smiled back at them.

"Are you here alone? If yes then I can accompany you," Irene sunbae suggested. "Ah, it's alright. You guys look busy. I'll just stay here," I denied.

"If it's like that, then we'll get going." Irene and Wendy sunbae then waved their hands at me. I waved back.

Just after Wendy and Irene sunbae left, a girl with her hair dyed green approached me. Is she like, in the same gang as Seulgi and Wendy sunbae and Irene sunbae?

"Hello. Can I sit here?" she asked. "Yes. Of course. Come sit by me!" I invited her.

"Hello, I'm Joy, level 1. Nice to meet you!" she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Soojung, also level 1," I introduced myself back.

"Are you new?" I asked. "Yes, I am. got no friend yet," she smiled sweetly.

"We can be friends then?" I asked and she nodded. We then chattedabout a lot of things.

***

"Yah! Park Sunyoung," Vic sunbae barged into Luna sunbae's room. "Your friend is here, huh?" Yuri sunbae said in her signature tone.

"What the heck are you doing here? Leave the room, Kwon Yuri," Vic sunbae shouted. "How dare you call me by my full name without any honorifics? I'm your sunbae!" Yuri sunbae shouted back.

***

That thought! Bad feelings! I think I should just went to Luna sunbae's room and checked on them.

"Joy, I'm going to Luna sunbaenim's room. Are you going with me?" I asked Joy.

"Okay, I heard that Irene and Wendy sunbaenim are also there," she said.

"You know them?"

"Yes, we are bandmates. With Seulgi. That's why our hair is dyed the same way. Just different colour," she explained

"Well, then let's go!" I held her wrist while pulling her with me.

"Soojung!" someone called me. Joy and I, whowere in a rush, directly looked at the person.