Chapter 22

Krystal's P.O.V

My alarm beeped. I rubbed my eyes. Oh, its 6.30, I thought. "Soojung-ah," Vic sunbae called me. "Yes?" I turned around and looked at her and yawned. "Yah, where did you go last night?" she asked me with a sleepy tone and face.

"To the park?" I answered or more likely asked. "What do you do at midnight with Kris sunbae and Kai?" she interrogated me. "We chatted about my sister. And--" I stopped and thought, "What? Kai sunbae? He joined us?" Vic sunbae looked surprised too.

"He came with you last night, Soojung-ah," she told me. "What? How can he?" I wondered, "And how can I sleep here now? I remembered last night I fell asleep on the park!" I tried to recall everything that happened that night.

I told Vic sunbae the whole story. From my nightmare until I fell asleep on Kris sunbae's shoulder last night. "But I don't know anything about Kai sunbae," I explained. "Yah, forget about it for now, lets ask Kai and Kris sunbae later on breakfast," Vic sunbae said and told me to get ready.

***

"Kai!" Vic sunbae exclaimed.

We are now at the dining room. Joy and Luna sunbae was already there too. Kai sunbae, Chen sunbae, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin sunbae and Tao sunbae passed by so to clarify everything that we talked about this morning, Vic sunbae called Kai. But from the other direction, another deep, man voice called Kai sunbae at the same time with Vic sunbae.

"Who should I talk with first?" Kai sunbae looks confused as Chanyeol sunbae and the rest of the EXO members that weren't with Kai sunbae came closer to Vic sunbae.

"How can you come with Soojung and Kris sunbae last night?" Vic sunbae interrogated him. "Ha! I wanted to ask that too! So, explain everything Kai!" Chanyeol sunbae stood on Vic sunbae's side.

"What?! What do you both do last night with Soojung Hyung?" Luhan looks at Kai and Kris sunbae one by one in confusion. "Calm down everybody," Kai told us, "But you girls must let the 12 of us sit here with you," Kai gave a requirement.

"What? No! There are many empty tables around!" Luna sunbae exclaimed from the other side. "Then, no story," Kai said and pretended to go away.

"Sunbae! Let us sit here! We won't bother you! I swear!" Luhan begged to Luna sunbae. "Let them sit so you can sit with Xiumin sunbae," Joy whispered but unfortunately I could hear it.

"Yah! What about you, sitting with him!" Luna sunbae suddenly exploded as she pointed Chen sunbae secretly. "Sunbae, let us please?" Luhan and Chanyeol sunbae begged cutely.

"Fine, fine, sit down," Vic sunbae rolled her eyes. Most of the boys cheered and took their sit. I saw that Chen sunbae took a sit beside Joy, I didn't think he did that because he liked her too, though. Joy turned beet red and I laughed at the sight. I bet these two sunbaes in front of me wanted to laugh too. I laughed at Joy's direction and Joy hit me signing me to stop.

"You make it looked obvious," Joy whispered with her red face. I calmed down a little bit but I still giggled. Now, I saw the boys were looking at me in confusion.

"Sorry sunbae," I said as I chuckled. "So now, tell us the stor--" Vic sunbae instructed but was interrupted by Wendy and Irene sunbae's appearance, "Sunbae can we sit here?"

"Yah! Wendy! Irene! Come sit here!" Luna sunbae pulled them and asked them to sit beside her and pushed away the boys beside her.

The boys faked cough. Some of them chuckled - or exactly laughing out loud. "Yah, yah! What are you guys doing?" Luna sunbae shouted.

"This hyu--" Tao sunbae wanted to explain but his mouth was force-closed by Suho sunbae. "Nothing, sunbae," Suho sunbae interrupted Tao sunbae, "So let's start the story," Kai sunbae then explained the story and was helped by Kris sunbae. We all then nodded in understandment.

"Good, now, you guys better go away," Vic sunbae instructed strictly. "What? Why?" Baekhyun sunbae suddenly exclaimed. "Kai has finished telling us the story right? So now you guys can't sit here anymore so go away," Vic sunbae instructed.

After a short arguement, the boys decided to leave our sit. Vic and Luna sunbae looked happy. I suddenly bursted (laughing, of course) again, remembering how red is Joy's face.

"Yah, yah! Stop laughing at me!" Joy hit me. "I can't, it's so funny! You should've seen how red you were before!" I laughed.

"She's right, Joy," the sunbaes in front of me started laughing too. "Let me guess," Irene sunbae smirked, "Do you like Chen sunbae?"

"Yah! See! You make everyone know this!" Joy hit me again. Now, everyone laughed at Joy and she pouted. "Oh Joy, you should have call him here again if you want more time," Vic sunbae laughed.

"YeolDy and KaiRene couple!" Joy whispered. I laughed harder than before and my face turned redder than Joy before. Well, not redder but probably the same. It's not because I'm embarrassed or something but because I laughed too hard.

Before, Joy asked Wendy and Irene sunbae who is their crush and so, it ended up like this. YeolDy couple which means Chanyeol sunbae and Wendy sunbae couple and KaiRene couple which means Kai sunbae and Irene sunbae couple.

"JoyChen is worse right Wendy?" Irene teased Joy. "But it's kinda cool because their name both has only one syllables," I still laughed, "Joy and Chen"

"Yah! Stop teasing! Have you got a crush?" Joy asked me seriously. I stopped laughing but I faked laugh. "Yah! I'm serious!" Joy straightened her words. I stopped.

"Yah, you don't have Soojung?" Wendy sunbae asked me with her derp face. Oh, the derp queen, I thought, and so do Chanyeol sunbae. I giggled in my mind.

"She doesn't have any," Vic sunbae interrupted. "And still no," Luna sunbae continued. I nodded as I agreed Luna and Vic sunbae's statement.

After some fun, Seulgi approached me. "Yah! What are you doing here little girl?" Luna sunbae asked her in a bad tone.

"Just wanted to tell this girl not to go near my Sehunnie again," Seulgi acted sweet. "Who wanted him? He's so rude that he cause Soojung to go for detention," Vic sunbae defended me.

"Oh, they go for detention? I thought she flirt with him," Seulgi rolled her eyes in front of me. I rolled my eyes back in my mind.

"Sorry Seulgi, you need to know that Sehun is very rude. As a good girlfriend, I wish you can teach him some manners. And for the detention, we are positioned far away from each other and Ms Choi is very strict. How can I flirt with him? And why do I need to flirt with a boy who has a girlfriend? And why do I need to flirt with a disgusting guy like him?" I explained.

After I explained everything to her, Sehun, Luhan and Kai sunbae passed by. Seulgi who realized this directly flirt with Sehun. "Sehunnie!" she called with aegyo all over her face. I had steps to control this sight. First, close your eyes. Second, close your ears. Third, close your mouth. If you couldn't do that, first, go to the toilet. Second, vomit.

But then, I didn't care about Sehun and Seulgi so I decided to not looking at them and focus on my food while the other girls looked at her with opened mouth. "Soojung, I'll go to the class with Seulgi, bye!" Joy whispered and directly followed Seulgi. I just nodded and still didn't bother to look at them.

"How can this be?" Luna sunbae's jaw dropped. She might be very surprised as Sehun was one her favourite junior, beside me, of course. "She is crazy," Vic sunbae exclaimed.

I just shook my head. I felt really annoyed with her words before. Flirt? How can I flirt with a rude boy like him? How did she fall for him? How could a girl like that exist?