Chapter 16

Krystal's P.O.V

Joy and I walked to the park. As we arrived at the park, we saw Luna and Vic sunbae sitting on the bench I used to sit there before with Sehun. I felt embarrassed remembering those moments. "Here are some flyers for your clubs," they began as they handed us some flyers, "You can choose it tomorrow as Wednesday morning is still the last day for enrolling."

Vic and Luna sunbae taught us some tricks around the school and explained many things. They both are very nice seniors. "Let's observe the clubs then," Luna sunbae exclaimed as she jumped from her sit.

The corridor was very crowded. "As you see, it's crowded. That's why we ask you G\guys to talk at the park," Vic sunbae smiled.

***

Without realising, it's already time for dinner. We went to the dining room. The four of us ate together with EXO boys, Wendy sunbae and Irene sunbae as the dining room was super duper crowded. Awkward silence filled the air.

"So, what do you guys choose for the club?" Baekhyun sunbae started the conversation. "Dance!" Sehun and Kai sunbae exclaimed at the same time and high-fived each other. We all laughed. "I think I'm going for martial arts again this year," Tao sunbae spoke up. "I chose choir," Wendy sunbae smiled. "What? I go for dance! I thought you choose that too?" Irene sunbae choked. "I'll never left choir I said," Wendy sunbae giggled. "Me too," Chen sunbae said. "We have our soul in choir! Give me high-five!" Luna sunbae laughed as they high-fived her. "Soccer for me," Luhan said. "Culinary is fun though! But not for you, Baekhyun hyung!" Kyungsoo sunbae exclaimed. Baekhyun sunbae glared at him. "See you Kai and Sehun! We are on the same club!" Vic sunbae waved to the 2 boys she mentioned. "Most of you join choir. So I'll join choir too then," Suho sunbae said.

"Lay hyung and I go for band," Chanyeol sunbae said as he 'hugged' Lay sunbae. "Stop hugging me because I'm choosing composing!" Lay sunbae instructed. Everyone laughed. "Then you can compose music for our band!" Chanyeol sunbae teased him.

"Choir," Xiumin sunbae suddenly spoke up with steamed buns in his mouth. "I'm going for choir too actually," Baekhyun sunbae spoke up. "Yeah. You don't fit culinary," Kyungsoo sunbae sticked his tonguoe out while Baekhyun sunbae rolled his eyes, "what about you cold goy?"

"Me? I think I'll go for composing with Lay," Kris sunbae, or called the cold guy by Baekhyun sunbae, answered in a cold manner. "I think I'm either on band or dance or choir," Joy replied.

"Wait, shouldn't we choose two?" Kris sunbae suddenly spoke with food inside his mouth. "Oh yeah! We need to choose two clubs for this year!" Baekhyun sunbae agreed him, "then I'll go for dance for the other one," "Then, choir," Kyungsoo sunbae said with his looks-like-almost-popped-out eyes. "I choose band and composing with Lay hyung!" Chanyeol sunbae hugged Lay sunbae again. Everyone laughed again.

"Let's go for soccer," Kai sunbae asked Sehun. Sehun agreed. "Band!" Suho sunbae exclaimed suddenly - making everyone laughed. "Stop hugging me now! I go for dance!" Lay sunbae instructed Chanyeol sunbae again. "Basketball," Luhan said with food in his mouth. "Soccer," Xiumin sunbae said, still with steamed buns in his mouth.

"Dance for sure. I'm the dancing machine remember?" Chen sunbae said, making me choke my food. "I go for dance too, with Chen!" Tao sunbae exclaimed. "Cold guy choose basketball," Kris sunbae said in a jokingly cold manner. "I want to try theatre," Luna sunbae said.

"I'll go for art and craft," Vic sunbae replied. "Dance, of course," Irene sunbae said. "Band!" Wendy sunbae exclaimed. "In the end, I'll choose band and dance," Joy said.

I was the only one who hadn't spoke up my mind yet. What did my sister used to take? I'm confused with this.

"She ever joined theatre, choir, dance and design," Baekhyun sunbae's voice passed my mind, telepathy.

"What about you, Soojung?" Luhan asked me. "I'm not sure," I bit my lips. "Go for dance! It's fun!" Kai sunbae offered. "I think I'll just go for choir and dance," I nervously speak.

After the conversation we had in the dining room, everyone went back to their dorm and got ready for tomorrow.

***

"Let's enroll today for the clubs," Vic sunbae invited me. I nodded so we went to Joy and Luna sunbae's dorm to ask them whether they were going with us or not. At last, everyone decided to go. We walked to the receptionist and told her that we want to enroll.

"Just write your name and class and the clubs you want to join here so I can enroll you," the receptionist suggested so we do it that way.

Name: Jung Soojung

Class: Class 1

Clubs: Choir and Dance

We wrote it, said thank you and went away. I felt bad because I chose choir and dance as my clubs. I wasn't sure why.

***

The next day, we woke up as usual and then went for breakfast. The four of us - Joy, Luna sunbae, Vic sunbae and I got a big, private sit. Then, we went to class.

"What clubs do you choose?" Sulli asked me. "Well, I choose choir and dance," I replied. "We can meet in the dance club as I choose that too. I choose dance and theatre," she explained. "Yeah, Joy will be there too as she enrolled for the Band and Dance," I smiled.

Suddenly, Seulgi approached me. Joy looked at me from her sit worrily. "So, what clubs do you choose?" she asked bossily. "I choose sing and dance," I replied. "Are you trying to copy me? I'm choosing that two clubs too!" she looked angry. I didn't bother to answer and she went back to her sit.

***

"Good morning students," as Ms Lee went inside the class. "Just short information, as I said yesterday, the last day to enroll your club is tomorrow which is Wednesday and you must choose 2 clubs, one of the club on Friday, one of the club on Monday. But this week, you will discuss with the club organizer what day will you choose. So, on Friday, you go to one of the club and the day before, the Thursday, you need to go to the other and discuss, understand?" Ms Lee explained.

School went normal except that the fact Seulgi was angry to me because of joining the 2 same clubs. I didn't understand why.

It's Tuesday, meaning that level 1, my class had the same break time with level 2 and meaning that Joy and I had to sit with the EXO boys because Vic and Luna sunbae said so. They were preventing us from trouble, I guess. At least that's what Joy said. "Why should we eat with EXO boys?" I asked Joy. "Well, maybe to prevent us from danger?" Joy answered.

***

"Soojung!" a voice called me. I turned to the source of the voice. Oh, it's Kai sunbae. Joy and I then walked to their table and sat with them.

"How's school?" Chanyeol sunbae asked while munching his food. "No-" Joy spoke but is cut by Luhan.

"Not bad!" Luhan exclaimed. "I'm not asking you. I'm asking the newcomer ladies!" Chanyeol sunbae shouted at Luhan. We all laughed happily.

"Hi! Can we both eat with you?" two girls asked. Pink and blue hair, Irene sunbae and Wendy sunbae! "Sure, just sit!" Kai sunbae replied.