Chapter 24

Krystal's P.O.V

Because Joy went to the class with Seulgi, so I went to the class myself. When I arrived at the class, Joy and Seulgi were still not there. And so did Luhan and Sehun.

15 minutes, I thought, they must arrive now or detention for them! It's Ms Choi's class! I looked around the class then I realized that Sulli was beside me. I hadn't talk to her these past few days.

I gave her a warm smile, "Hi Sulli." "Hi," she smiled back. "By the way, I want to say sorry to be a bad seat mate. Do you want to eat with us for lunch today?" I asked her.

"Why not?" she smiled. "Where are your friends?" she asked between our chats. "I don't know. Supposedly, they are with Seulgi," I looked around the class.

Then I heard footsteps. Ms Choi came inside our class. Oh no, they hadn't arrived. What will happen with them?

Ms Choi looked around the class. As she saw some empty seats, she asked, "Who sit on those empty seats?" "It's Seulgi, Joy, Sehun and Luhan, Miss," one of my classmate answered.

"Where are they?" She asked again. Everyone looked at me. "W-what?"

"Ms Jung, do you know where Ms. Kang, Ms. Park, Mr. Oh and Mr Xi is?" "I d-don't," "Seriously? They are close to you right?" "Y-yea. B-but Joy, Luhan and Sehun left with Seulgi this morning and I walked here alone,"

"Oh, okay," Ms Choi replied shortly.

Everyone looked scared. Why hadn't they arrived in 7.45? Didn't they know that Ms Choi always started the lesson 15 minutes before the bell and if they arrived later then the time she told, they will get detention?

"Sehunnie!" I heard Seulgi's voice. I bet the whole class heard it because everyone hurrily tried to take a peek from the window or door.

The door cracked. I'm scared of what will happen. They entered. Sehun and Seulgi walked like a bride and a groom while Joy and Luhan looks like the bridemaid and groomsmen. Oh my imagination.

"Ms Kang, Mr Oh, Ms Park and Mr Xi, where are you guys from?" Ms Choi interrogated.

"We're not late right? We're here 5 minutes before the bell rings," Seulgi replied. "Don't you remember what I said? This is the 3rd time my lesson is in the 1st period. I've told you in our first meeting," Ms Choi answered while writing on the board. Sehun hurriedly released Seulgi from his hand.

Ms Choi rolled her eyes. "Now, the 4 of you sit down. Detention for the 4 of you after class," she said strictly, "Class, lets continue."

The bell rang. Lunch time! I'm hungry. I hurriedly pack my things and stood up. "Sulli, lets go for lunch," I smiled. She nodded and followed me. We walked to Joy's table. She then walked with us. Seulgi who sat beside Joy rolled her eyes at me.

***

"Soojung!" Baekhyun sunbae's voice called me. I ran toward his table. "Sunbae, this is my classmate. Her name is Sulli," I introduced Sulli to Kris and Baekhyun sunbae. Kris sunbae furrowed his eyebrows while Baekhyun sunbae asked us to sit.

"Soojung-ah," Kris sunbae's voice passed my mind. "Hm?" I looked at him.

"Do your friend have powers too?" he asked suspiciously. People who didn't know we could do telepathy will thought that we speak using our expression.

"N-no. But, that time I saw her stop the rain. I asked her whether she had power or not but she denied it," I explained.

"Baekhyun, read Sulli's mind," Kris sunbae instructed. I added, "Check whether she has powers like us or not." But Baekhyun sunbae whined, "How can I know that when she's not thinking about it!"

"I'll go take some food," Joy walked away.

"Sulli-ssi," Baekhyun sunbae started. I'm nervous. "Yes?"

"I can read your mind," he continued. "W-what?" Sulli looked scared. "Now think of a long sentence. I can repeat them exactly the same,"

"You scared her, sunbae," I talked to Baekhyun sunbae through telepathy. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm d-done, s-sunbae," Sulli said in a nervous way.

"It's easy!" Baekhyun sunbae laughed, "Life is like a roller coaster, there are ups and downs, some people enjoy it and some people don't,"

"D-do you?" Sulli stopped and froze on her spot.

"Now tell us your power," Kris sunbae interrogated. I hit my forehead in disbelief. How could he asked her in that manner?

"W-what p-power?" Sulli said still in a nervous way. "Supernatural power," Baekhyun sunbae continued. "You control the weather?" I asked her.

"N-no! I-"

"Don't lie. We do have powers and we're sure that you have it too," She sighed, "Yes, I have a power. I control the weather. But I'm afraid the incident in kindergarten happened again,"

She told us the story where no one wanted to play with her because she could control the weather. Everyone is afraid of her. If I was her kindergarten friend, I might stick to her so she could stop the rain for me when I wanted to play outside.

"No, you don't need to be afraid because we have too! You should join our private club instead!" I said cheerfully. I explained to her 'The Magical' club and stuff related. She then agreed to join us.

"Hey! I've brought your food!" Joy exclaimed. Sulli and I thanked her and then we eat.

***

"Announcement, Ms Kang Seulgi from class 1, please enter the counseling room now. I repeat, Ms Kang, enter the Counselor's room now. Thank you," the speaker sounded. "What happen now?" I asked Joy. She shook her head.

After some time, Sehun's name is called and then followed by Luhan and Joy's name. "Announcement, Ms Park Sooyoung from class 1, please enter the counseling room now. I repeat, Ms Park, enter the Counselor's room now. Thank you."

Joy casually waved goodbye to me and left. She did some small run and headed to the counselor's room. I looked at Sulli. We both shook our head meaning that we didn't know what happened.

"Maybe it's because of that morning incident," Sulli agreed with my words. "What incident?" Baekhyun sunbae asked.

***

"So, I tell everything about Seulgi and stuff," Joy explained. Joy was called by Ms Park, the counselor because she wanted to ask questions about the event that occured this morning about Seulgi and Sehun. We nodded in understandment.

"Announcement, Mr Oh Sehun, Ms Park Sooyoung and Mr Xi Luhan's detention from class one is canceled but Mr Oh Sehun, Counselor Park and Teacher Choi wanted to have a further talk with you. I repeat, Mr Oh, Ms Park and Mr Xi's detention is canceled, Mr Oh, your teacher and I wanted to have a further talk." Joy, Luhan and Sehun cheered after hearing that announcement. Of course, because their detention is canceled! Lucky them!