Chapter 14

Kris's P.O.V

"Fine, I got it, I got it," Victoria replied me. "Good, I'll go now. Soojung is looking at us now. Bye," I said and left. It's nothing much actually. I only asked Victoria to tell me everything about Soojung that happened in her school days. Good sunbae, am I?

I went back to my dorm. "Butterfly ja ije alasseo, wae neul aswiwo hago ttaelon miwo haneun jileul," Chanyeol sung. "Hey, why do you sing that song all of a sudden?" I asked him and gave him a suspicious look. "Nothing, I just like it," he replied.

His aura. Is he in love? That song was sung by Sooyeon and Soojung yesterday. Was he falling in love to one of them? What if he like Jessica? What? No way! I should make sure about this. "Are you in love?" I asked nervously. "Why?"

"Are you in love?" I pressed the word 'love'. He sighed but then smiled widely. "Yes, I am," he said cheerfully "Who is that person?" I asked and gave a smirk to him.

"She's really pretty and talented," he grinned. "Is that 'she' Soojung??" I asked with another smirk. "What? How do you know? Do you read minds too like Baekhyun hyung?" he asked.

"You like Soojung," I teased and nodded. I felt a lot at ease. "Don't talk about it anymore!" I laughed at his reaction. What did you expect from a happy virus?

Chanyeol and I walked to the dining room together, no talks, only me laughing and he looking at me with 'that' face. He liked Soojung. He's not even one class with her. Yeah, same like my love story. I'm behind her even though I'm older than her.

***

We arrived at the dining room. We put our bag in our class's rack. I took out a lunch box from my bag and went inside. I went to the food corner and found Soojung in the end of the food corner. I was thinking to approach her.

"Hey," I called her as I pat her shoulder. "Ah!" she shouted and looked to my side. I laughed. "Kris sunbae! You make me shock," she said. "Sorry," I said and still laughed.

"By the way, sunbae, I heard from Baekhyun sunbae that if I want to give something to my sister, I can pass it to you," she asked. I nodded. "So, I wanna pass this to my sister," she said and handed me the lunch box. "Okay. I'll pass this to her," I replied.

"Thank you sunbae," she bowed to me and leave.

I took a peek at what's inside that lunch box. It's the food from the food corner? What? Was she reading my mind or something? I'm thinking of doing that too and gave it to Jessica, that's why I grab a lunch box with me! But as a good messenger, I will still pass this to Jessica. But what would I bring to Jessica if Soojung has brought that food for her. Ah! Chocolate fountain! There are some left from the opening nights. I should take some from the teacher's room.

***

I arrived at the teacher's room. I knocked the door and looked inside. That's the chocolate fountain. How did they move it there? "Kris, what can I help you?" Ms. Kim asked me as she sat the nearest to the door.

"I want to have a little of the chocolate fountain. Can I?" I asked politely. "Sure. Just take it. Just don't do it messily," she replied. I took some steps and faced that chocolate fountain.

No more fruits left. How about marshmallow? I took some sticks of marshmallow and dipped it to the chocolate fountain. "5 sticks must have been enough," I thought. Then, I took a spoon-like thing and took some of the chocolate from the fountain and put it inside the box. I'm done. Then, I walked away.

"Thank you, Ms. Kim," I said as I go out from the teacher's room. I headed directly to the continuation level building.

***

"Jessi! Wait!" someone shouted. I turned my face towards the source of the sound. It's Tiffany chasing Jessica who was in front. I took some steps and stopped in front of Jessica. She stopped while Tiffany caught her up.

"Fany, you go first or you'll be late. I need to finish this," she said like she knew what I was going to do. "So, is there any problem with Soojung?" she then asked me. "Not yet and hopefully not. I wanna pass this to you," I said. "What's this?"

"The white one is from Soojung while the blue one is from me," I said nervously. "Wah! Thank you," she cheered after taking a peek at the food Soojung and I gave to her. "And, I'll always come here to check mailboxes from you to Soojung. So, every 12.30 PM, 7.30 PM and 6 AM, I'll be here but sorry because I'm late today," I apologized. "It's okay. I need to go to class now," she said as she ran hurriedly.

***

"Jessica Jung!" I heard someone shouted her name. Hurriedly, I went to the source of sound. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Richard," she said. Her voice is very soft but strong at the same time. "No apology for you, Jessica! I give you a longer time for the first day and you still come late? Then, how about tomorrow and the next day? Are you going to be late again?" Mrs Richard scolded her. She didn't give any reply. She looked very angry, though.

"Mrs. Richard" Tiffany raised her hand to speak, "before, Kr-"Tiffany said but was cut by Mrs Richard's shout, "I don't want to hear any reasons!"

"I made her late, Mrs Richard," I said as I come in to their class. Before Mrs Richard said anything, I continued, "I went to give her something and talk for sometime with her but without realising it, I took too much time so she came late. Actually, she would have just come in time." "O-okay then, Jessica Jung, sit down," she said strictly and looked embarassed.

I then walked away. I was kinda angry because Mrs Richard scolded her and kinda happy too because I could help her to go out from the trouble. I realised its 7.45. I directly ran to the dining room, grab my bag from the rack and ran to my class, avoiding late of course.