Chapter 32

Krystal's P.O.V

"Soojung," I turned around to see Kris sunbae calling me. That time, I was walking to my class, skipping breakfast. Why? Don't ask me. I didn't even know why. I just didn't feel like eating.

"Skipping breakfast is strictly prohibited by your sister," Kris sunbae mentioned, "If you want to skip a meal, skip your dinner, not breakfast." He pulled me by my wrist and dragged me to a place which I'm assuming is the dining room.

"No, sunbae. I don't feel like eating in the crowded dining room," I whined with a childish tone. "Who said we are going to the dining room." I gave him a confused look. "We're eating at the park, your favourite place, right?" I smiled and nodded at him.

"I brought your food." He gave me a paper bag. I opened it and saw burger inside. "It's been long since I've been eating burger since I moved here," I took a big bite. "Well, it's not me who buy it for you. Someone ordered me to," he said. I just gave him a 'who-ordered-you-to' look.

"You'll find out soon enough. So, I heard that you met your American friend yesterday?" Amber? How does he know? "I think that you might need to share it to someone. And you might as well tell her what happened after that when you met the boys." He took another bite of his burger.

"Hello, Baby Jung," I looked to the other side of me to find out Jessica sunbae came here. Without any words, I hugged her tight. "It only has been weeks. Do you miss me that much? Aigoo, what happened in the US when I left you for this school?" she giggled. I released the hug. Kris sunbae handed her her paperbag of burger.

I took another bite before starting the conversation,"How's school?"

"Aye, I'm the one who should ask you that. How's your school life?" she threw back my question to me. "It's fine. Everything is just like life. Like how it is should be," I explained it boringly. "Fine? Faking a relationship with someone you don't like in front of another person you don't like? That doesn't looks fine to me," she took her bite of burger.

"H-how?" as I asked, I turned my head to Kris sunbae who was taking a bite from his burger. "Only doing my job, Princess," he blurted out.

"I need to meet that I'm sure his name is Oh something. He's just creating trouble with my sister," she took a wild bite. "No need, unnie. I'm fine. I have my friends who take care of me well," I convinced her.

"Talking about friends," she shot a look around the park, making sure no one is around like those in spy movies,"I don't think that Choi girl who sits in beside you in class looks fine," she whispered, but loud enough for Kris sunbae to hear. Sulli I suppose.

"She's fine, unnie. Don't worry. And by the way, first purpose of you being here, unnie. Amber came yesterday!" I squealed. She laughed. "BoA unnie will surely take a great care of her."

"Let's meet her, unnie. This weekend! I promise her to see her this weekend," I looked at her. "Sorry, baby Jung. I cannot. You know how strict my life right? I only can go out from school every Saturday and I need to work on those days. And I've been busy—" I cut her off.

"If that's the reason, don't come. Study right and finish your studies faster so you can become an idol," I looked serious. But, hey, I'm really serious this time. She laughed sheepishly, "No idol thingy. I decide to continue my modeling career and I'm working on my own fashion brand, Soojung-ah. I might be working on singing too. But no idol thingy for now."

"Do you mean you're going to be the model for your own fashion brand?" Kris sunbae butted in our conversation, "That sounds silly to me." My sister hit him. "Yah! That's true but I also have a contract with a Chinese sports fashion brand, you know. And I'm still going to continue my contract with the other fashion brand I've been working with."

"Since when? Chinese? Sports? Aigoo, you surely changed a lot Sooyeon-ah," Kris's sunbae's tone sounded teasing. "She can be your model for your fashion brand anyway. Don't model your own brand, it's silly." She hit him again. They surely are childish.

"Talking about you being a model, Soojung, I've suggest you to one of a fashion brand I'm working with to hire you as their model. So they did. I told them that you are pretty and elegant and also has a model-like body and even taller than me. That's the first time I praise you because you're taller so don't expect another one," she laughed. "Are we even allowed to work? This is a school," I asked them with an innocent face. They laughed at me. What's wrong with me, hey?

"This is our school. You may work as long as you still prioritize your studies. Since you are a foreigner, you sometimes need to work for your snacks and fun," Kris sunbae explained, "You should actually search your own. But good for you that you have a sister so you can get a job easily." I nodded as I took another bite of my burger. We have quite some fun while Kris sunbae and my sister told me about that stuff about school.

"Think I should go to class. My friends might look for me," I reasoned. Well, who might want to see me anyway? I byed them as we seperated way and went to our respective class.

***

I found Joy inside the class, sitting at her own seat. "Hey!" she greeted, "Where have you been?"

"School Park," I replied shortly and smiled. I saw Seulgi sit beside her while flipping her book with an annoyed look. Unexpectedly, our eyes met. She sent me some hate stares. But who cares? It's my life, you wouldn't affect anything.

As I walked between tables to my seat at the back, my eyes passed Sehun's eyes. He sent me electrifying gazes. Looking at him makes me remember of yesterday at the school gate so I sent him cold gazes.

"Yah! Stop with that cold gazes at each other. I feel very cold in here," Luhan who sat beside Sehun acted out. Sehun then glared at him and mouthed 'shut up'

"What if she find out about us?" Sehun mouthed to me. Understanding what he mouthed, I replied by mouthing back, "Your problem." He ripped a piece of paper from his book and wrote, "But you'll suffer three times harder than I do, ugly!" I took his paper and pen and wrote below his message, "You care, huh? <v<" That emoticon behind is kind of epic, anyway. "It's because your friends and sister will kill me if Seulgi touch you no matter what is the reason! -_-"

Luhan's hand suddenly appeared as I was writing the next message. Reflex maybe, Sehun took the paper. He mouthed, "Shut up or—"He then gestured thumb from the left to the right in front of his neck, signing the word 'die'.

"Why don't I hear any sweet words from our class's couple?" Seulgi suddenly spoke without turning around, loud enough for the whole class to hear. "We don't like to expose ourselves. Why do you care anyway?" As Sehun said that, I slowly walked to my seat.

"Hey," Sulli greeted, "Who's the class's couple she's talking about?" I stuttered, "N-no idea." "Crazy much?" she giggled. I just giggled back to close my lies. Ms Lee entered the class with her usual smile on her face.

"Good morning class," she greeted, "I'll be rearranging your seating arrangement today." Some students whined but some cheered. I just rolled my eyes. Yea right, rearrange our seats when I just get closer to my seatmate.

As Ms Lee arrannged our seats, we moved to the seat she pointed to. And in the end, I sat beside Luhan. Joy is seated with Sehun while Sulli sat by Seulgi. At least I didn't get to seat by Sehun or Seulgi.

School went normal for the rest of the day. It just went wrong when I saw Seulgi and Luhan inside the class at lunch time. Luhan was holding a brown envelope, asking Seulgi something regarding to the envelope.

edited. 10/2/2015.