Chapter 8

Krystal's P.O.V

My sister and I walked around the school. We talked about so many things from music to fashion. I got to know everything about the school too because I was with the senior.

***

It's lunch time. My sister did such 'talks' or telepathy in her mind with all members of 'The Magical'. I also called Luna sunbae and Vic sunbae, Joy, Wendy sunbae and Irene sunbae to come to have lunch with us. We met at the cafeteria and took our spot. The cafeteria was new to me since we ate in the dining room for breakfast and dinner. I like the dining room better since it's free, anyway.

We sat in the corner of the cafetaria. The corner has the biggest seat. Baekhyun sunbae started the conversation, "So, what happened just now, Luna? Not a big problem right?"

"Nope. Just Seulgi asking me to go to another room because Yuri will sleep with her. Then I asked her to go herself with Yuri and then, yeah, Yuri speak non-stop and we shouted at each other. But it's alright. Not a big problem," Luna sunbae said, explaining everything. We talked non-stop until some boys come approaching our more-than-big-enough table.

"Can we sit here too?" one of them asked. It was Chanyeol sunbae and his friends, his 9 friends, Sehun, Kai sunbae, Kyungsoo sunbae, Luhan, Suho sunbae, Tao sunbae, Xiumin sunbae, Lay sunbae and Chen sunbae. I turned to my right, asking Vic sunbae and Luna sunbae whether they agreed or not. They looked like they didn't want them to be there.

"I'll, let the oldests decide," Vic sunbae said. Baekhyun sunbae then started the telepathy.

"Victoria don't want Tao, Lay, Chen and Xiumin to sit with us," Baekhyun sunbae started off. After a few arguements and voting, we decided to let them sit with us.

"Just sit then," Taeyeon sunbae said, smiling. The boys then sat on the other side of the table. They looked arranged.

"By the way, do you guys know each other already?" Taeyeonsunbae started a talk with the boys while pointing at me and Joy. "Yeah, we know them already," Chanyeol continued.

"Actually, I haven't know you guys," my sister scoffed. "Right, you don't know them, yeah..."Baekhyun sunbae nodded. "I'm sorry, we forgot." Each of them then introduced themselves.

"You guys are all close?" Fany sunbae asked."Yes, we are," Baekhyun sunbae answered."You are included too Baek?" Fany sunbae continued. "Yes, and Kris, why?" Baekhyun sunbae asked. "Nothing!" Tiffany sunbae grinned.

We at our lunch and filled it with talks and laughs.

"Thank you sunbaenim. Thanks for letting us to sit here and eat with us," Suho sunbae said. "Just go away, you guys don't need to talk much," Luna sunbae instructed. The boys then went away.

"I think we need to go too. Joy, are you joining practice today?" Irene started. "I'll join you guys. See you guys in the opening night," Joy greeted and walked away.

"What's opening night?" I asked. "It's like the night to celebrate the official school starting day," Taeyeon sunbae answered. I just nodded at her. We then seperated. My sister and I went out first and walked together.

Suddenly, my sisterer's phonerang.

"Hello?" my sister started off.

"Jessica, Mr Go want you and your sister to have a duet for opening night."

"What? Why is it so sudden?"

"I dont know. He said that the schedule just come out so everything is so sudden."

"Ugh, okay then. I'll try my best." my sisterthen hung up.

"What happened?" I asked her. "Follow me," she instructed. She brought me somewhere and I followed her. It's the way to the music room.

"Are we going to the music room?" I asked. She replied, "Yes, you're right."

***

We went inside. She asked me to sit on a stool inside the recording room as she arranged the room. She then sat on the stool beside me. "What would you like to sing?"

"Sing?" my eyes widen. "Yep. For opening night, we will perform by having a duet."

"Why is it so sudden?!" I asked, still with my eyes wide. "I don't know, they just informed me too."

"What song do you think is nice?" I asked my sister back. "Let's try, 'Butterfly'?" I nodded at her suggestion.

We practiced over and over. Our practice was filled with fun. Our practice was over at 13.30, meaning that we practice for half hour already.

"Let's continue to walk around the school," my sister suggested. "Can we go out from the school instead?" I asked.

"We can go out for today. Let me bring you to a café near the school."

As we go out, we met the boys. They're not only 10 but 12 (Fast counter, right?), including Baekhyun sunbae and Kris sunbae.

"Hello. Have you finished using the music room?" Chanyeol sunbae started off. "Ah, hello. We finished already. You Goys can use it." my sister answered.

"Is that so? Thank you," Suho sunbae gave a 90 degrees bow.

"Anyway, are you practicing for the opening night too?" my sister asked. "Yes, we're going to sing 'Wolf' and 'Overdose'," Baekhyun sunbae explained.

"Wish you guys luck!" my sister said and then went away.